Curtissssssssssssssssssss

lol thing i dont get is dude cam is at home in his boxers and a white tee how does that show times are hard...

Originally Posted by biff lawson

lol thing i dont get is dude cam is at home in his boxers and a white tee how does that show times are hard...

I was thinkin the same exact thing fam. Like dudes actin like he's supposed to look dip 24/7 be easy

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Damn man.. That %##*'s so bad, it's got me wantin to believe it's not really him... Say it aint so...
laugh.gif

lol so he cant sit home in drawers and cool out?? or if your a celeb you gotta be in LV undershirts and Gucci drawers?

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Originally Posted by biff lawson

I was thinkin the same exact thing fam. Like dudes actin like he's supposed to look dip 24/7 be easy

Exactly...He's supposed to be stupid paid...eating diamonds to make his dookie twinkle
pimp.gif

Cam knows better than to be wearing them fusions...he was under tha influence...

like others have said, so he cant chill at home in a white tee and boxers?

and he had some hot tracks on Presidential Paper Volume 1 (latest dipset mixtape)

dipset all day...

anyone wanna teach me how to embed youtube vids?

Why are people saying Cam has fallin off, imo he was never hot or on top, dudes rap game was extremely corny to me

Back
Top Bottom