Custom 6's (regret it) UPDATE PICS PG.5

The guy's a hell of an artist, but the thing I'm not feeling is that you've got what looks like a black Bulls alternate jersey as inspiration on the side of the shoes.

Last time I checked the black alternate didn't exist back in 1991.

Kind of throws the whole idea off IMHO.

The guy's a hell of an artist, but the thing I'm not feeling is that you've got what looks like a black Bulls alternate jersey as inspiration on the side of the shoes.

Last time I checked the black alternate didn't exist back in 1991.

Kind of throws the whole idea off IMHO.

I was expecting much worse from the way you were describing them. But after looking at the pictures, they really aren't that bad at all. I actually like the concept. Yes, they'd be cooler as displays paying homage to what they represent, but I say if you like how they look, stop worrying about what others are going to think about them, and wear them.

I was expecting much worse from the way you were describing them. But after looking at the pictures, they really aren't that bad at all. I actually like the concept. Yes, they'd be cooler as displays paying homage to what they represent, but I say if you like how they look, stop worrying about what others are going to think about them, and wear them.

I'm usually not a fan of shoe painting like this, but those look sick.

If they just had the '91 Finals logo and O'brien trophy I'd wear them

I'm usually not a fan of shoe painting like this, but those look sick.

If they just had the '91 Finals logo and O'brien trophy I'd wear them

Originally Posted by kingferic

Nice but you'll be having a hard time explaining to other people that they are customs.

No I wont everybody that knows me know I only wear authentics an fake jays are not really in where I live I wouldnt wear them they have too much on them for me anyway

Originally Posted by kingferic

Nice but you'll be having a hard time explaining to other people that they are customs.

No I wont everybody that knows me know I only wear authentics an fake jays are not really in where I live I wouldnt wear them they have too much on them for me anyway

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

the work on these are very clean...but what were you expecting to get? why would you even get them customized?

I was just gonna get the 1991 nba playoffs and the trophy, until he called me and said he had a idea an I told him cool so he did it that way . The reason I did it because I had three varsity reds an I knew him for a while and decided to try it out for the first time 

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

the work on these are very clean...but what were you expecting to get? why would you even get them customized?

I was just gonna get the 1991 nba playoffs and the trophy, until he called me and said he had a idea an I told him cool so he did it that way . The reason I did it because I had three varsity reds an I knew him for a while and decided to try it out for the first time 

Back
Top Bottom