Custom Black Concords (Pre-Space Jams) Sole swap problems.

I'm doing a custom pair of XIs to look like the all black Concords with the purple Jumpman and sole. I got the sole off of some low 11 IE from 2007 (White/Cobalt/Zen Grey) but the sole just seems to be a little smaller in some parts. Has anyone else had any sole swap issues with diffrent era 11s?
img0862yw.jpg

yea I would like to see how these turn out. havent heard of anyone tring to pull this off.

does anyone know how to get in touch with those guys from RMS? I've been emailing them about getting some TrueSole because I heard it was better than seaglow for these soles.

Yeah i know the IE low's run a bit smaller, i wear a .5 size down and they fit the same :/

Originally Posted by Glockwork3

Yeah i know the IE low's run a bit smaller, i wear a .5 size down and they fit the same :/

I'm thinking I might have to shave off some of the foam on the midsole because it's just SLIGHLTY off.

the grounds your workin on for this project would be intimidating haha

this truesole stuff better than seaglowin these soles case only? never heard of em

Originally Posted by outlaw8413

I'm doing a custom pair of XIs to look like the all black Concords with the purple Jumpman and sole. I got the sole off of some low 11 IE from 2007 (White/Cobalt/Zen Grey) but the sole just seems to be a little smaller in some parts. Has anyone else had any sole swap issues with diffrent era 11s?
img0862yw.jpg
Every retro release is a different mold than the previous one. I think you'd have an easier time swapping two pairs that were released within a year of each other, check the production dates.

Back
Top Bottom