custom nike air? help

I'm sure you all have seen the video of the guy that customized his recent 3s and 4s to say nike air. I'm trying to fo it to a pair of my 3s but I need a stencil or something to make the nike air the correct size. also whats the best material to use?thanks

I'm sure you all have seen the video of the guy that customized his recent 3s and 4s to say nike air. I'm trying to fo it to a pair of my 3s but I need a stencil or something to make the nike air the correct size. also whats the best material to use?thanks

here's a much shorter video and he did a good job on them...I can't tell what material he used tho

here's a much shorter video and he did a good job on them...I can't tell what material he used tho

Back
Top Bottom