CUSTOM SILVER ANNIVERSARY 11's

t86pv7.jpg

had an unorthodox way of doing this.

i diluted some oil based BLUE paint marker and dipped it into acetone then diluted it with water and straight paint brushed it. wiped it off with soap water and paper towels afterwards and this is the result. a permanent Blue dye. ive been wearing this for like a week straight since i did it.

^^ what you did to beat your foams bro? i know its deemed to be indestructible from everyday wear.. so far its the only sneaker i bought this year that ive worn.

^ these are the recently released foams bro. i figured since i wear most of my kicks this will eventually get yellow and maybe tinting them light blue would slow down the process. thanks to this thread for that.
smile.gif

Out of topic but i found out that using ARMOR ALL to wipe and clean the foams upper will make it look more shiny-er..
pimp.gif

^^ That's a great idea for the 2010 eggplant cause they're kinda dull in comparison to all the other recent foams.

I recently used the rit dye on my concords and I think I let it settle in too long an its a dark royal blue color. I have tried using everything to get some of the dye out even the rit color removal an bleach an its not working it lighted it up some but not much, they still look too dark. Can anyone help

Originally Posted by Phat4dr

I recently used the rit dye on my concords and I think I let it settle in too long an its a dark royal blue color. I have tried using everything to get some of the dye out even the rit color removal an bleach an its not working it lighted it up some but not much, they still look too dark. Can anyone help
post pics

Originally Posted by lugzzy

t86pv7.jpg

had an unorthodox way of doing this.

i diluted some oil based BLUE paint marker and dipped it into acetone then diluted it with water and straight paint brushed it. wiped it off with soap water and paper towels afterwards and this is the result. a permanent Blue dye. ive been wearing this for like a week straight since i did it.
can you post more pics, im thinking about doing this to my royals too
but im still on the fence

149axkj.jpg

2rhwznq.jpg

2i7ahyb.jpg

vh6ws3.jpg

i wish yall sucess in doing this dying technique.

fu8ldl.jpg

i think in the future, when these eventually get older it will turn greenish blue just like Taz arnolds' foams.
smile.gif

anybody try dying their ds cool greys yet? im nervous to touch those, just did my royal foams though.

Originally Posted by spoiledfeet

Thanks for the kind words fellas! here are some tips
What you need: Sea glow, Rit dye powder(royal blue), Cotton balls, small plastic cup or container, q tips( for the sole pattern), clean wet rug,
Steps: Make sure the bottom sole of the shoes are clean. Use the cotton balls to apply sea glow(no rit dye) on the bottom sole (use q tips for the grooves). After applying the sea glow, place the shoes under direct sunlight for about an hour or two (depending on how yellow the soles are). Repeat the steps about 2-5 times until you get the clear sole. Make sure to wipe the bottom sole with a wet rug after each application to remove excess sea glow. On a small container, mix sea glow and rit dye. (Add the rit dye little by little on the sea glow and apply a little damp on the sole. you can always add more dye till you reach your desired tint). Again, place them under direct sunlight for an hour and wipe them with a wet rug to remove excess sea glow.

Take your time while doing this, no need to rush.
Credit to our fellow NT user who discovered this procedure.
spoiled feet i tryed to pm you bout  price on how much u charge to do this procedure  but your name was "." but how much would you charge?

Back
Top Bottom