CUSTOM SILVER ANNIVERSARY 11's

Originally Posted by ogskizzel

some of those look real good and others look real bad
QFT.

But really, how would you go about removing excess dye on the sole in the crevices? I see some people let it be but I honestly would be annoyed by it. Wiping it off when still wet might mess it up right? Thinking about doing this on my pair.

Originally Posted by geezythagreat

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Here's my small contribution.  Initially, the blue was a little too dark so I had to Seaglow the hell out of them a couple times to get the right shade of blue.  Sure beats piss yellow!

peace

388208571.jpg
388208570.jpg

388208568.jpg
388208569.jpg

thats quality work

b4 pix? did these used to be "piss yellow"?

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

Originally Posted by geezythagreat

Originally Posted by Pdigiti

Here's my small contribution.  Initially, the blue was a little too dark so I had to Seaglow the hell out of them a couple times to get the right shade of blue.  Sure beats piss yellow!

peace

388208571.jpg
388208570.jpg

388208568.jpg
388208569.jpg

thats quality work

b4 pix? did these used to be "piss yellow"?
"piss yellow" is a new CW....
roll.gif

everyone is dying the soles blue
would it be possible to dye the soles black??
i really want to do this to those pine foam pros.

^ i want to do that to the cough drops, i need those soles black.

very nice work on those concords up there, they look fresh

Just did my columbias, i love the blue tint and it looks so OG on the columbias i had to do it while they were still icy!
BEFORE:

and AFTER:

i love it and the pictures do them no justice at all.

Hey guys, so i started to seaglow.  Do you think I should keep seaglowing and then dye them blue OR am I able to dye them blue now?  

Originally Posted by JJ Jumpman 23

Hey guys, so i started to seaglow.  Do you think I should keep seaglowing and then dye them blue OR am I able to dye them blue now?  

id say give em a little bit more, try to get them clear before doing it so they are blue not green

i decided to redo my silver anni 11s because they were too light to even notice they been tinted so here is what i did on july 4th and they came out with the same blue tint like the 1995 columbia 11s in my opinion
smile.gif

with flash on

without flash

All those with the dyed sole on the anni 11's make them look waaay better personally.  Alot of you guys did good work.  I ended up dying my 22's with a red sole just to try this out.  Thought it turned out pretty good.  

I like the clear sole better on the anni's and the columbia's but a light tint of blue doesn't look bad either.

Thinking about doing my pewter foamposites with black.  How do you guys think that would turn out?  Maybe just a little black to make it like clear/black if that makes sense...im not sure.

thank god for this process cuz the annis are not a good looking shoe and this coming from a guy whos favorite shoe is the 11

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Which Rit Dye color did you use? Denim blue? Royal blue? Navy Blue?

royal blue. i find that powder dye works better then liquid dye, but i'm sure some may disagree.

My problem is that I'm using Liquid Navy Blue Rit Dye and mixing it with 12% Hydrogen Peroxide, Oxiclean, and Corn Starch. Everytime I apply it on it comes out as a darkish purple color and then i lightly brush it onto my XI soles. It doesn't stay on, rather just washes off with the ease. Could it be that the peroxide is dilluting the dye? So many questions and I need answers!

Back
Top Bottom