CUSTOM SILVER ANNIVERSARY 11's

Originally Posted by sthebest

dye job looks pretty good. I wouldnt have gone that dark though.

im sure they look better in person, pics always suck like mine look pretty dark but they are perfect in person

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but IMO yall straight up ruined the shoes. They look fake as hell and super janky.

I know this is an old topic but Has anyone done this on any Jordan 5's? I have VNDS Stealth 5's and slightly yellowed DMP 3M 5's... Does anyone have experience/pictures of this RIT DYE Technique with the 5's?

Thanks

I have done a couple pairs of my V's but the tend to accept the dye a little slower. I thought all of the clear soles were the same, maybe it was because those V's were older, and tougher, but it takes a bit more time for these to seep in.

showtimeXII,
What 5's did you try them on and what method did you use? Retr0Brite or Seaglow, thinking about buying the evening blue because the royal blue RIT DYE seems much more tinted...
Thanks

Those space jams are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wow
pimp.gif
... I'm mad i passed on a DS pair of colombia XI just cause they were yellowed... Wont let that happen again

is ebay the only place to for seaglow i want to tint mines but afraid to mess them up.

Originally Posted by mross16

Wow! My Columbias need some of that treatment rcj

its really easy but time consuming, but man its worth it to make them look OG, i got lucky and didnt have to seaglow prior to dyeing them but i think i need to get my seaglow setup ready for future jams and dmp adventures, i wish they didnt yellow

Back
Top Bottom