Custom " Venom Attacks ' Vandals ** Flawless Victory **

Whats up. I just thought I'd post the most recent pairs of customs I've done.
Sorry about the first pic, it's re-sized so it looks a little jagged.These were my second attempt
of using angelus paint after a year or two of using acryllic and whatnot. I call these " Venom Attacks " vandals.
I've also done a pair of dunks to look like the infamous " Air Mags " or " Mcflys". You can see these at
http://flawlessvictory.2hell.com
Thanks for the feedback in advance!

fc016e3e2227028ff26a3243765d7e7856a3c37d.pjpg
6cf268b3462ac2e00c28faff02e37010f12d0c04.pjpg

Whats w/the flashing Flawless Victory sign? ^^^
Is that my score for being awsome or something
laugh.gif
?
Oh wait, its the Mortal Kombat gif, lol. Nice! Yeah, our name sprung up from that but to us it means
like a shutout or something. Like a one on one basketball game that you went 21-0 in while tapping the
backboard on game point with a reverse layup.
smokin.gif

yes yes yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

looks like you put alot effort into those

well worth it

i love the teeth around the toebox!!!!!!

very nice result! if i do get the motivation to custom my air forces, it will be something marvel, probably wolverine

Thanks for all the input so far guys. I copped these one day at a discount, and then
immediately realized I had to customize them. For some reason, I decided I do
them like an early 90s comic book. Venom didn't really take any time to draw,
just a steady hand. I was skeptical about going for it but it came out clean. I went
through countless color combinations before deciding on what you see here. So
yeah, these took quite awhile. Definately over 10 hours of work on these minimum
over a really long time frame. My friend Chris bought these and proudly rocks them
with some ridiculous shirt/hat combos at his/my old highschool in Lynn. I'm open
to do another pair with ever so slight differences (different teeth are broken, maybe
different venom). The same kid who bought these wants me to do a carnage
custom, and I've got some crazy ideas for him. Right now I'm working on a
sonic the hedgehog air flight 89 custom. They're definately tame compared to these
though.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.flawlessvictory.2hell.com
www.myspace.com/flawlessvictorylynn

Back
Top Bottom