laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Brilliant

YO!
Ant ... where she from ?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

I think she in Louisville or something. Went to WKU. That's kinda why I never got at her. Her and some people came to my school for a MinorityStudents conference.
Ant, what u playin scared fo? You better hop on Big Draws.
yeah she too big for my tastes normally but she meets my section 1a ammendment 24 exemption (pretty face, pretty hair, big tetas, Fat %+@, cankle-less)
She can get it
see, she dont look like her body would pour out her clothes when she get naked. she look like she got a Gut Leg up side shots and back shots ALL Day.
Who you telling? I don't even do big chics like that... based off the mere physics of it. Me and a big girl ain't poppin', I tried.Couldn't get my leg right.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

BUT something about ol' girl had me
eek.gif
when she hit me with thefacebook add, bruh. I should've gone in extra hard but I chilled. Now I think she threw the "in a relationship" up... plus I'm good on theinternet girlfriend tip. I slide ol' girl a message every now and then just to say what up though.

grin.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!

Who you telling? I don't even do big chics like that... based off the mere physics of it. Me and a big girl ain't poppin', I tried. Couldn't get my leg right.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

DF!!!
roll.gif
*Dead*

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

YO!

Who you telling? I don't even do big chics like that... based off the mere physics of it. Me and a big girl ain't poppin', I tried. Couldn't get my leg right.
smh.gif
laugh.gif

DF!!!
roll.gif
*Dead*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

YO!

smh.gif
laugh.gif

DF!!!
roll.gif
*Dead*

roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Originally Posted by dunkairs

ericberry14 wrote:

dunkairs wrote:

ericberry14 wrote:

RellNye wrote:

I'm in the minority as a minority who doesn't like thick women. Give me a woman that is working with something on her chest and I am good to go.

so does that mean you prefer a girl who has a pancake flat backside

Do you post in every thread???
i am not an OG, so you dont need to be on my tip.

u need to get a job and start doing something with your life, instead of reaching your viewing/post limit everyday by 4pm

nerd.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

YO!
Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by RellNye

I'm in the minority as a minority who doesn't like thick women. Give me a woman that is working with something on her chest and I am good to go.
same here but i would smash girl in op and you know you would too.

Agreed... with both quotes.

But you jigs is slipping on the photographs. I gotta present this chic (who I've posted before). I been wanting to e-get at her for a minute; Vol. Can I Hit It Loser.

(note: She's considerably "thicker" than the first girl)

v4nec8.jpg
259g9yu.jpg
http://s154.photobucket.com/albums/s254/shoogaball/?action=view&current=Disapproval.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom