Cypress Hills, Brooklyn - Would staying there 1 night be wise?

You'll be fine, keep to yourself, don't draw attention with anything flashy. If you're that worried, look for something a few train stops east of Cypress Hills on the J, in Woodhaven/Richmondhill parts of Queens. Doesn't get much safer in most of NYC.

my life will be spared this weekend...

the whole plan is scraped due to weather Saturday

it'll probably just end up raining

@ your life being spared lol

Don't let these people think it's dangerous. It's not.

Anyways, nice to know the plan has been scrapped. The weather will be crappy on Saturday.

laugh.gif
i kind of feel like OP is one of those people that think Brooklyn, and assume that it's all really ghetto, and really dangerous i haven't heard to much about Cypress Hill aside from i think it was the area that got a ton of media attention this July when that ultra religious Jew, who a Jewish child, and they discovered the body like chopped up in the guys fridge after like a day or two of searching (anyone else remember this story?). Anyways generally when an area is really bad if you're a NY'er you'll find out either from experience, or from people talking about how bad it is. Since i haven't heard anything about Cypress Hill (aside from possibly that really religious jew murdering the jewish kid) i'd say it's safe to stay.

Back
Top Bottom