D.A.R. NOVA April 11th Tysons

gonna have to sit this one out cuz of temp. of 104
frown.gif

yall have fun though

I'll be there..

***Shameless Plug***

Ebay ID Search: ksmith4768

Nike Pumps, Sheed PEs, Signed Spizike 1st Release, Carnivals, etc. etc...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Kev - Foam Posites Check
MyT - Foam Posites Check

? - Superman III no Check
? - Superman VI no Check
? - Spain HD No check
? - Pink BC HD For Charity $10000 - Almost Check

Holla back cause Im only bringing whats been requested.
If you dont purchase I'll punch you in the nose. Or have Harm Body you..and put you in a Vacant. lol
Hey... this is a appropriate qay to quote one's self...

There's a lot of people at the mall. COT DAMN! Its been awhile since I've been here. *waits to see if anyone decides to show up early

I'm here but don't see anyone with Easter forces on. Been standing outside for like 15 I have a grey windbreaker on and grey IX's on standing bythe bridge.

Goooood night...

Before Harm comes on here and RIPs a BRand new one in ALL the NOVA bammas... let me first.

I aint NEVA EVA EVA politikin for you Bammas to have something in NOVA again... I mean damn.. it was what 5 of us in all there? More dudes from Richmond andBmore posted than NOVA...

SMH... embarassed for my people......

But please wish Eddie B.. aka Teddy Ruxpin a Happy Belated Birfday as he was presented with a High Chair and Cupcake!!!

I also was asked to be restored Mod rights at the Function to lock a thread that started between B Fresco and Eyes of Hazel on the Thoughts and Philosophies ofCamping out vs Showin up real early...lol

I personally wonder is showing up for a Midnight release at 9pm a Bad thing???

P.S. It was also seeing old faces DKvcu and my Man Harm, with Chris and the crew hangin in the cona..... as we plan to Body some fools in DCVA and MD nextYeezy Release..lol As well as new joints...shabooyah1124 and Fresco and the rest...

Thanks for the tip on them Patron-Gita's lol.. Them joints put me in a nice place before Pink Toe mania...

My man to my Right.. I forget his SN.. but he put down about 5 Hienekins before I left... GOOOD NIGHT.. lol

Peace to the Gods and the Earth...

Goooood night...

Before Harm comes on here and RIPs a BRand new one in ALL the NOVA bammas... let me first.

I aint NEVA EVA EVA politikin for you Bammas to have something in NOVA again... I mean damn.. it was what 5 of us in all there? More dudes from Richmond and Bmore posted than NOVA...

SMH... embarassed for my people......

But please wish Eddie B.. aka Teddy Ruxpin a Happy Belated Birfday as he was presented with a High Chair and Cupcake!!!

I also was asked to be restored Mod rights at the Function to lock a thread that started between B Fresco and Eyes of Hazel on the Thoughts and Philosophies of Camping out vs Showin up real early...lol

I personally wonder is showing up for a Midnight release at 9pm a Bad thing???

P.S. It was also seeing old faces DKvcu and my Man Harm... as we plan to Body some fools in DCVA and MD next Yeezy Release..lol

Thanks for the tip on them Patron-Gita's lol.. Them joints put me in a nice place before Pink Toe mania...

My man to my Right.. I forget his SN.. but he put down about 5 Hienekins before I left... GOOOD NIGHT.. lol

Peace to the Gods and the Earth...
The look on his face when they started clapping was priceless
laugh.gif

It was finally good to meet some of y'all, but a face to a SN. Rock schoolin' us on how everything goes down at Nike and my man Harm doing what he doeswhen he posts
laugh.gif
. Tommy I'm gonna get at you after the 50 and seewhat my funds look like. Cmoney, fresco, rocman, Kev, and whoever I missed, it was a pleasure meeting yall.

I don't associate myself from this "urea" but Nova heads definitely came through like Tmac in the playoffs. I think it was only me, DK, Rock, andCmoney that came through who live in Nova. SMH.

Harm and the rest of the BMore heads, let us know what's good on the next DAR. Definitely gonna step through unless something comes up.

Good looks on who ever sent me that sundae. Lol, it was prolly Rock aka Deron Williams. Lol, ole "I left my mustache at massa house" high yellowglASS NtrIGGER. Lol

good to see everyone who could make it out.

next one is on May 23 in South Carolina

smh.gif
Thanks to all my NOVA heads that did not show up.

Good to finally meet some of you guys that didn't show up to the previous get togethers.

Almost thought some of you guys were going to "throw down"
laugh.gif

All in all, good $%&@.

Unless something comes up, or someone "hint hint" can hook me up with the black Yeezy's, I will be in Bodymore on the 2nd.

Hope y'all had a good time, wish I coulda' made it but free tickets to the O's game 5 ros back from the O's dugout? Come on now...

I'm so pissed I couldnt make it. I'm gearing up to head down there and next thing I know I get informed my DM is on his way.

I got D.A.R blocked by my boss
frown.gif

Originally Posted by SoleOnEyez

I'm so pissed I couldnt make it. I'm gearing up to head down there and next thing I know I get informed my DM is on his way.

frown.gif

where do you work son son?

frown.gif

Good to see you dudes again. Pause.

Sorry for the fashionably-late entrance.

I was actually working on this EP design and couldn't pull away form it.

I had a good time, and only spent $8.

Word to the Vitamin Water LACED WITH PATRON SILVER. Lots. & Lots.

EOH & BFresco - - - We should hold a debate at the next DAR, in the center of the crowd - - - TOPIC: Camping out VS Lining Up Early.

Rock, I got clowned last time for that Patron'Rita, now bammas are all on it...like Black Yeezys.

lmao.

Highlight quote of the night.

EOH says to Ksmith, "Is that CHEEEESE on that skewer?"

Ksmith: Yeah.
EOH: You mind...
Ksmith: Nah, go right ahead.
EOH: Thanks Dawg.
Ksmith: Sike Nah ninja, that's a sugar cube!!!

Originally Posted by eddiebauer757

frown.gif

foot locker dulles

Lavan.... That Patron-rita joint was the best Pink Lemonade Ive ever had. I felt a tingle... but not really blazed... but it was a good %*$% alixer...

I had to Patron Sunrises before that!!!

I did like B Fresco's point counter point on being out all night and then just stepping in line cause he was already out...

I realized... "dag.. I could have been doing that on the way back from a Pink Toe Sleep in all these years"

Originally Posted by lavan emanuel

Highlight quote of the night.

EOH says to Ksmith, "Is that CHEEEESE on that skewer?"

Ksmith: Yeah.
EOH: You mind...
Ksmith: Nah, go right ahead.
EOH: Thanks Dawg.
Ksmith: Sike Nah ninja, that's a sugar cube!!!
Ain't nothing like a little Diabetes humor, from a dude with High Blood Pressure... Heh heh heh

For those that missed, mos def. a good time...

We looking for them %%!#%@, where they at stop hiding

naw but it was mad cool kicking it with yall again, it was good to meet some new faces and see the familiar ones.

And yall nova dudes got no excuse, you knew months in advance the day and time, and it was in yall neck of the woods. we in yall hood more than you

Eddie once again good looks on the drink my mans

Lavan.... That Patron-rita joint was the best Pink Lemonade Ive ever had. I felt a tingle... but not really blazed... but it was a good %*$% alixer...

I had to Patron Sunrises before that!!!

I did like B Fresco's point counter point on being out all night and then just stepping in line cause he was already out...

I realized... "dag.. I could have been doing that on the way back from a Pink Toe Sleep in all these years"

Yall keep messin with those Patron-Rita's! It aint safe... them joints show up in your dreams at night

Back
Top Bottom