D.C. Area NTers - I'm moving there! I need suggestions on apartments!

Yeah, I'm kind of expecting traffic to be horrible, but I think I can manage.  Just as long as crime in the area isn't a problem, I'm good. 

And what did you mean MyT re. hispanics?

Thanks!

Yeah, I'm kind of expecting traffic to be horrible, but I think I can manage.  Just as long as crime in the area isn't a problem, I'm good. 

And what did you mean MyT re. hispanics?

Thanks!

There are just alot of them in the area, Northern VA specifically.

My wife and I are actually looking to move back from Baltimore, in the Laurel/ Silver Spring area...

My-T.

There are just alot of them in the area, Northern VA specifically.

My wife and I are actually looking to move back from Baltimore, in the Laurel/ Silver Spring area...

My-T.

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

I hope you are or like Hispanic folk tho'...

laugh.gif

My-T.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

PUPUSA POWER!!!!! lol

The merrifield area is a great area i grew up there, closer to nutley st and fairfax. Love it. The deeper you go into falls church is where the crime rates kind of go up. But welcome to the area.

The merrifield area is a great area i grew up there, closer to nutley st and fairfax. Love it. The deeper you go into falls church is where the crime rates kind of go up. But welcome to the area.

if i were you i'd look at chevy chase. if not that then silver spring.

chevy chase is soooo sweet on all fronts. crazy shopping; the condo complexes are fully staffed i.e. doormen, supers on call 24/7, concierge service, shuttles to and from the metro etc. plus it's pretty safe

if i were you i'd look at chevy chase. if not that then silver spring.

chevy chase is soooo sweet on all fronts. crazy shopping; the condo complexes are fully staffed i.e. doormen, supers on call 24/7, concierge service, shuttles to and from the metro etc. plus it's pretty safe

Originally Posted by theconditioner

Alright, I think I found a place.  It is actually none of the places I listed.

The place I found IS actually right next to I-66 - I'm not sure if it's good or bad though.  It's also pretty close to a metro stop too.  Slightly west of Merrifield. 

Anything I should be worried about in this area?

If it's Merrifield Village at Dunn Loring, don't rent there....roaches for days. 

The place I found IS actually right next to I-66 - I'm not sure if it's good or bad though.  It's also pretty close to a metro stop too.  Slightly west of Merrifield. 

If it's Merrifield Village at Dunn Loring, don't rent there....roaches for days. 

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Not that one!

But yeah, is the Fairfax / Merrifield area safe?  Any other opinions on the area?

Not that one!

But yeah, is the Fairfax / Merrifield area safe?  Any other opinions on the area?

Not that one!

It's fine safety-wise, just a lot of traffic around there during rush hour.

Not that one!

It's fine safety-wise, just a lot of traffic around there during rush hour.

Back
Top Bottom