D.C. police officer shot.......what's going on down here?

WASHINGTON D.C. - At approximately 5:10 am Saturday morning DC Police responded to the 700 block of Crittenden Street, NE, after receiving a radio assignment for a male armed with a gun.

Upon arrival, Police encountered an armed suspect on a porch of a residence. They approached the suspect and ordered him to drop his weapon. The suspect refused and gunfire was exchanged. A D.C. Police Officer was struck multiple times.

The suspect who was also struck by gunfire fled the scene and was later located under a porch in the 700 block of Crittenden Street, NE. A firearm was recovered at the same location.

The suspect was positively identified and subsequently placed under arrest for Assault with Intent to Kill While Armed.

The injured Officer was transported to a local hospital and listed in stable condition. The suspect, a 15 year old male juvenile was hospitalized for minor wounds received while he was trying to flee the scene.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/loc...nge-with-teen-in-northeast-d.c.#ixzz1N8wXI1CC

sick.gif
sick.gif

c'mon now, %+%+ is getting out of hand.

and not to long ago I read about this white guy getting off the train and walking home only to be jumped by a group of teenager's......he spoke on the incident in a video but had his back turned to the camera to conceal his identity smfh.
tired.gif

WASHINGTON D.C. - At approximately 5:10 am Saturday morning DC Police responded to the 700 block of Crittenden Street, NE, after receiving a radio assignment for a male armed with a gun.

Upon arrival, Police encountered an armed suspect on a porch of a residence. They approached the suspect and ordered him to drop his weapon. The suspect refused and gunfire was exchanged. A D.C. Police Officer was struck multiple times.

The suspect who was also struck by gunfire fled the scene and was later located under a porch in the 700 block of Crittenden Street, NE. A firearm was recovered at the same location.

The suspect was positively identified and subsequently placed under arrest for Assault with Intent to Kill While Armed.

The injured Officer was transported to a local hospital and listed in stable condition. The suspect, a 15 year old male juvenile was hospitalized for minor wounds received while he was trying to flee the scene.

Read more: http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/news/loc...nge-with-teen-in-northeast-d.c.#ixzz1N8wXI1CC

sick.gif
sick.gif

c'mon now, %+%+ is getting out of hand.

and not to long ago I read about this white guy getting off the train and walking home only to be jumped by a group of teenager's......he spoke on the incident in a video but had his back turned to the camera to conceal his identity smfh.
tired.gif

I wonder if all those people from the "i hate cops" thread will love hearing this. o_0

I wonder if all those people from the "i hate cops" thread will love hearing this. o_0

Waits for the people in the I hate cops thread to post
pimp.gif

One of the hardest jobs to work. You leave home each day not knowing if that's the last time you'll see your wife and kid because of wastes of life like the shooter in this case.

Waits for the people in the I hate cops thread to post
pimp.gif

One of the hardest jobs to work. You leave home each day not knowing if that's the last time you'll see your wife and kid because of wastes of life like the shooter in this case.

a video on the fox5 site said his vest stopped a bullet from going directly in his chest smh...hope he pulls through, the officer is getting treated at a hospital now.

a video on the fox5 site said his vest stopped a bullet from going directly in his chest smh...hope he pulls through, the officer is getting treated at a hospital now.

Back
Top Bottom