D.C. police officer shot.......what's going on down here?

i wish people would stop saying its gonna be a hot summer every time stuff like this is posted...its said every year

sad on both ends...cop getting shop and a 15 year old kid doing it smh

i wish people would stop saying its gonna be a hot summer every time stuff like this is posted...its said every year

sad on both ends...cop getting shop and a 15 year old kid doing it smh

In before ignorant NTer says "^^%$ pigs"
eyes.gif

Hope he pulls through

Originally Posted by NewEra202

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

eyes.gif

....%*$@ the police

because a cop did this, means every other cop deserves to get shot.

You know kinda like when a black person commits a crime and people assume all black people commit crimes. Brilliant.

Originally Posted by NewEra202

eyes.gif

....%*$@ the police

because a cop did this, means every other cop deserves to get shot.

You know kinda like when a black person commits a crime and people assume all black people commit crimes. Brilliant.

Originally Posted by zapatito007

nothing against cops,, but i dont see how this is breaking news or anything
it's in the news everytime a cop beats somebody up, it's good to see another side for a change don't you think?

it's in the news everytime a cop beats somebody up, it's good to see another side for a change don't you think?

2v8oe44.gif

I wonder if all those people from the "i hate cops" thread will love hearing this. o_0

No one in their right mind would love to hear that an officer or anyone else for that matter was shot.

2v8oe44.gif

I wonder if all those people from the "i hate cops" thread will love hearing this. o_0

No one in their right mind would love to hear that an officer or anyone else for that matter was shot.

Originally Posted by TonyReali

2v8oe44.gif

I was clearly exaggerating
laugh.gif
but you know what i mean the cops get a lot of bad press it's good every now and then it's good to be reminded that they're actually out there risking their lives and protecting us. I can't imagine walking around all day in some of the worst neighborhoods in the country with a damn bulls-eye on your back.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by TonyReali

2v8oe44.gif

I was clearly exaggerating
laugh.gif
but you know what i mean the cops get a lot of bad press it's good every now and then it's good to be reminded that they're actually out there risking their lives and protecting us. I can't imagine walking around all day in some of the worst neighborhoods in the country with a damn bulls-eye on your back.
frown.gif

I was born in D.C., it's always been like that. It's a lot better than it was 20 years ago, that's for sure. Still too many hoodlums and crackheads for my taste...

I was born in D.C., it's always been like that. It's a lot better than it was 20 years ago, that's for sure. Still too many hoodlums and crackheads for my taste...

Back
Top Bottom