D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

nykicks-too many posts man too many.If you are from the hood in bk or even been to the hood in bk I am sure you know the spot.Its where other great stars came from I'll just keep it at that.I am sure heads are sick of me.By the way ben I know things are tuff you now but you will not be sorry if you can get this pack.
NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT [email protected] WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

damn i haven't seen this much hype for a release ever. i thought the flint release thread was crazy but this diminishes that thread. i wonder how eastbay.com will hold up, lol. i really don't think they are prepared.

Quote:
AND MAKE US BY MORE JORDAN BRAND SNEAKERS

:rofl:
roll.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

i agree with Babj on walkin out if retailers sell the pack for more than MSRP. however, i doubt others will do it. cause if they pass on them now, then they're going to have to pay more if not double later trying to cop the pack. this is pathetic. the only place i know that would charge above retail price is shady shiekh's and maybe some mom and pop stores. but nonetheless i hope it doesnt come down to this.

^^^^YOU KNOW WHAT...THATS TRU...THATS WHY IM LINING UP...INSTEAD OF PAYING OVER MSRP...THAT PLUS I WONT HAVE A PENNY MORE AFTER I BUY THE DMP'S

everybody coming together to boycott stores charging over MSRP sounds so valiant, righteous, and all but if only everyone would be down to do it... in reality, it's just a pipe dream

i just hope i can get at least one more pack at true retail AND i hope my dude Ming gets himself a pack. he and 160 helped me out with the snakeskin AF1's last yr. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Quote:
I dont know whats more funny. This guys reply or his spelling....
oh snap your right :rofl:
roll.gif

NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT [email protected] WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

914, watup! ...i was thinkin that the FootAction in The GALLERIA mall in White Plains would get em. (nowhere in The Westchester i'm sure tho) Its fairly hood out there and @#%$ pops off, but for this who know...could b quiet (Mall opens at 9? i think)

I saw the cinder XIVs at that FA, so i figured if they get those...then theres a lil chance?? (plus they sold out true blues REAL QUICK way back when, i believe. Ppl lined up for em and all)

I just KNOW somewhere in WP has gotta get them. At least 1?? :\
ohwell.gif
... i dunno. I'm comin home that weekend, but i'm in Philly till the 28th(mom's bday)

So, yeah, IF I COP....i'd cop in Phila. because it seems like it'll b reaaaaaly easy. Many cats asleep there. NY seems to b the toughest spot due to hype (and 34th street) :lol:
laugh.gif

Best try Manhattan locations, IMO...or BX actually. Model's in Fordham? Dr.Jays possibly...

Shorty goes to Fordham U, so i'll see if she could help me out....its watever tho. chances of coppin look slim unless someone would hold a 12 for me for like a month |I
tired.gif
:nerd:
nerd.gif

Quote:
Sometimes I don't understand NT...

One hand you've got people complaining about JB limiting the shoes and not producing enough pairs...BUT, a majority of the people on here love "exclusivity" and clamor to have something nobody else has, no matter the cost

You finally got your wish, and 3/4 of the people can't handle it.
This is true. But I'm one of the 1/4 who could give a damn about exclusivity and all the hype and attention that comes along with a "limited" product. I've actually stopped wearing my nubuck XII's at one time because I got tired of people asking me where I got them.

Quote:
Does anyone "win" because they have a more limited shoe? I would like to hope not. .
I agree 200%...summed up perfectly. I only care about the shoes.

Man I wish these weren't a limited release. I've had my eyes on the XIs since they came out, but I was in middle school back then and my parents weren't about to buy me a $150 pair of shoes. I just wish I could get a pair of XIs for retail without going through this pain. I'm actually going to camp out for these since there is so much hype, I love this shoe, probably the only shoe I will ever camp out for.

^^^ i feel you doggy. These arent that limited im sure its just the place your live. If you live in nyc then they are def not limited what so ever. a lot of the foootlockers champs finishlines and footaction, and mom and pops joints will get them. Im sure people will be able to get a pack. There is no need to actaully camp out here in nyc not unless you want to go to NikeTown NY. But there are lots of places selling these.

So tto all my NYC heads, i dont wanna oudn 2pacish but keep ya head up and dont worry there are lots of places getting these.

Guys, I hope you did not take my last post (page. 139) as a personal attack towards any member on here. I never make anything personal.

Shoes in my opinion, are worth as much as a person is willing to pay for them. If you wish to pay anywhere from 400 - to 1000 dollars for your DMP. You have every right to do so.

I just hope you keep your priorities straight. Never pick shoes over bills/food/rent/tuition etc.

I completely understand when someone does not wish to camp out for shoes and is willing to pay the extra bread to get it early.More power to you.

I also understand what Brand Jordan is doing wrong to the consumer in this day and age. They are doing some things right. However, they are making mistakes along the way.

In regards to this DMP - I do believe it is the most important shoe(s) being dropped in 2006.

My 2nd pick, your going to have to trust me on this one. The "mars ~ fire red IV's" > than any "military" release this year.

Oh well, enough said and let's count down the days to the biggest release this year.Trust me, there should be no regrets with yourself,upon a purchase such as this.

Thanks guys as always, for sharing with this community.

I also hope you catch on to a Huge Hint that was unintentional in a prior post -

" The First of this series :wink:
wink.gif
"

Back
Top Bottom