D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

holy, is this the longest ever topic?

5 days.....omg
live in Pickering, Ontario? selling your Jays? ezmail me, i will buy (depends) (sz 9.5 - 10.5)

based on one of hints that BabyJ dropped....if there were 2 more DMP-like packages to drop (meaning 2nd & 5th chips, 3rd & 6th)....then we wouldn't see the XIII's in a pack considering MJ won his last two championships in the XII's and XIV's, right?

:rofl:
roll.gif
@ the pic
OG SNEAKA HEAD SINCE THE 80'S
<------MIAMI-VICE Those are my boys. the dynamic duo of the 1980's.
TEAM-OLDSCHOOL "YOU GOTTA DO THE TIME"
TEAM PLATANO ""que paso"? Big Ben aka "Dr. Phil banks"
KRS1>50 CENT

just went to my local spot they got them on display.theese shoes are :wow:
eek.gif
in person..already got mine reserved. i know another spot thats getting them and got another pair reserved there..damn i cant wait to get these..for everyone getting this pack u will love them..and 160 thanks for those pics bro glad u got the pack early man. and im only paying retail for these :pimp:
pimp.gif
good luck once again

One of our Fellow NTers is helpin me try to get a pack since i'm in the central coast area (CA) and no where here is getting them. If he can't get me a pair i'll head down to LA to try to get a pair. But i'ma asian kid so i'll prolly get shot or jacked trying to go to the urban accounts. :rolleyes
eyes.gif

Is there anyone who can help a London head out and hook me up with these! It doesnt seem fair that we can't get our hands on them at NT london.

I will pay all shipping costs and I will pay anyone who helps me out a small fee for the effort. I'll pay before the launch too!
Homers wanted | Size 11.5-13

I work at Del Amo Footlocker (SoCal) and i called my manager today and i asked him if we where gettin the DMP and he said yea. He saw it on the manifest but we haven't recieved it yet. He told he's not sure how many we are gttin but i think its 24. I go to work later on so i will confirm everything later on tonight when i get off.

Quote:
*818 ppl are outta luck..all the packs that the Northridge Mall or Topanga Mall is getting are all taken by homies of employees or the employees themselves.
you do know that Northridge and Topanga are not the only cities that exist in the 818 area code, right?

FOR SIZE TRADE [SoCal PREFERRED]: My FOOTPATROL AIR STABS in sz. 8 for your FOOTPATROL AIR STABS in sz. 8.5 or 9...

Quote:
But i'ma asian kid so i'll prolly get shot or jacked trying to go to the urban accounts.

Funny.. none of the Asians I know goin to PG get Jacked or shot goin to Urban Accounts here in Chocolate City.

Don't make generalizations. Other Asians can shoot you or Jack you on Rodeo Drive.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
[/b]
You know what Rolls Down Hill Don't You?
Who Will You Call When "They" Make More than You?

everytime i see a close pictures of these shoes i get excited
"And since my goons shoot on contact/ I'm at the label like Terrell Owens renew that contract"

If you are willing paying $500 for these online, you should wait a couple of days.
After the release date Ebay will get flooded, and Im thinking you can knock at least $100 off that price tag.

[/b]
[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b]
ebay: beverb95 (82+)[/b]​

rockdeep what part of pg are you in? i go to grad school out there and wanted to know about the boutiques out in georgetown
"And since my goons shoot on contact/ I'm at the label like Terrell Owens renew that contract"

Quote:
After the release date Ebay will get flooded, and Im thinking you can knock at least $100 off that price tag.

Yup. LOL its just crazy what hype does to people. If you're going to spend 500-600 to get these, just wait a few weeks, prices will go down on ebay.
[/center][/b]

Anyone wearing a Sz 12 in ny wanna go half on the DMP? I want the XI's. All you need is $150. I'll cover your tax. Send me a message.
She said oh my God is that a black card. I turned around and replied why yes, but I prefer the term African American Express - Kanye West
Spit it to you say little West to little beast and make the middle west blow like the middle east, peace - Kanye West
I had a girl named sprewell cause when I tried to stop, she still made me spin - Kanye West

^ is there reallt people lining up at NT already? man thats sooo crazy. who has the time to camp out that long? i got my pair for sure. me and my friends found a way to get in the mall. so we'll be the first in line!!!

Back
Top Bottom