D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

I cant believe there are fakes already
For Sale: Toronto Pick up available (all DS)aim: instaPUMP msn/email: [email protected]
aj19 OLY 10-10.5, aj4 wht/grn 10-10.5, aj13 altitude 10.5-11, aj13 wht/wheat 10-10.5, aj13 flints 11, aj13 blk/red 11, aj13 low blk/low 11, aj13 low wht/blk/ylw 10, aj12 wht/flint 10.5, aj12 blk/wht 11, aj1 wht/nvy 11.5, aj1 low why/nvy/blk 10.5, aj2 wht/rd/blk 10.5, aj2 low wht/red 10, h2k4 laser 10, h2k4 all-star 10.5, vc3 wht/purple T.O edition 10.5, af1 low "LA" 11

i dont really believe the sheet thing because plenty people have told me how they wouldn't be getting a certain shoe but did.

release dates aren't true too, delayed shipment hurts it too.

Quote:
I DIDNT BELIEVE HER SO I HUNG UP

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

HEADS UP CHICAGO

THE DEFINING MOMENTS ARE CONFIRMED TODAY TO ME BY A FINISHLINE MANAGER. TEH FINISHLINNE IN FORD CITY IS GOING TO HAVE THEM ON TEH 28. SO IF YOU DONT WEAR MY SIZE A 12 U ARE WELCOME IF YOU DO STAY IN YOUR CRIB.
I AM NEW I WILL ALSO BE THE KING OF NT BELIEVE THAT. I DON'T WHERE JERSEYS IM 30 PLUS GIVE ME A CRIP PAIR OF JEANS NI**A BUTTON UPS J's ON MY FEET AND MY FITS COMPLETE. (HOVA)

Quote:
everyone relax, just wait and see, no need to panic, good luck is all i have to say, i mean it, i am still going to camp out on wednesday night, i making sure i get these!

^^^damn,that many shoe heads in your area for you to camp out days before release date?i just hope it snows hard around my way so nobody camps out...LOL

Thank goodness in Philly things are close knit so if one place doesn't have them, some where will. I'm out at like 7am...not camping out for a damn sneaker, that's crazy

Quote:
CheGTR is the most annoying NT member, maybe ever.

stop posting, please.
Haha...look at this guy..
wat? .losing hair off reading my "be patient" posts...?

I'M GUESSING:
A. U are a DIGRUNTLED KOBE FAN (saw my avatar)

or...

B. Ur another bum who takes MY SIG (yes,breathe easy, its just my sig) to heart...

BUT, seeing as how i just called that out, u'll take the time to think of something else to say.

What is so annoying?
The fact that i'm telling YOU how lucky you are to get exclusive information from inside sources who have ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION to take time out of their lives and provide us with said information....well, then u dont like the truth -BE PATIENT (act ur age, geez :rolleyes
eyes.gif
)

OR buy some Just For Men and the latest Final Fantasy game, because u must b bored. :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Oh, and p.s:

Quote:
damn,that many shoe heads in your area for you to camp out days before release date?i just hope it snows hard around my way so nobody camps out...LOL

EXACTLY...I DONT WANT TO CAMP OUT BUT IF PUSH COMES TO SHOVE I WILL HAVE TO...F IT....I JUST HOPE IF THEY ARE PUSHED BACK THAT IT WILL BE EARLY IN FEB. AND I GET MY PAIR..THATS ALL.!..I HOPE BABY J SPITS INFO WHICH DICTATES MORE PACKS AN EXTRA BOOK OR SOMETHING AND SAME RD WHICH WOULD = "SMALL CHANGES"... BOTTOM LINE I JUST WANT MY DAMN PACK...PERIOD

WILL THEY QUIT @#%$ ING AROUND AND JUST RELEASE THE DAMN SHOE...

got damn jb it aint like yall dont have us hyped up for the realse yet. give me my kicks...

MEET ME DOWN IN ATL OR CHICAGO, I SHOW YOU WHY THEY CALL YA MAN BABY PABLO - JUAN...

^ Jordan Brand hasn't done ANYTHING to hype this release up. WE are the ones hyping it up...

I keep hearing the samething.Now it's february?Let's see what happens.Willing to pay $500.00 for ONE pack not to wait out in the cold.I'll pay a little less for the second package.
--NYC NIKETALKERS JORDAN RETRO 13 BLACK/ALTITUDE GREEN $190.00 SIZE 10.5 E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT [email protected] WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Quote:
Jordan Brand hasn't done ANYTHING to hype this release up. WE are the ones hyping it up...

i agree, but i dont agree because as soon as JB throws out the "limited" word, the hype will be there
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

You know what I could see jordan brand pushing the date back again just for the jordan 21's.To get more sales for the new shoe.
--NYC NIKETALKERS JORDAN RETRO 13 BLACK/ALTITUDE GREEN $190.00 SIZE 10.5 E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT [email protected] WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

still can't wait for these to come out, by the way san francisco niketown, lot's of people going to camp out for these, remember the altitudes, damn the line was huge, ppl camped out 5 days before the launch date imagine for the dmp's,

According to JMadidas, who ya believe to be the most knowledgeable
Quote:
I have been told that these will be shipping to stores in the next day or two and that quantities have NOT changed, sizes have NOT changed and that the release is STILL 1.28.06...and the MSRP continues to be $295.00
If this is true and any mom and pop shops get them, i would advise you cats who cant wait to check up on them. They always sell b4 the scheduled release date. Maybe for an inflated price tho.
Now ever since i can remember i been poppin my collar, poppin poppin my collar............

anyone know where ican get these in baltimore
"How could you faltar, when you're the rock of gibraltor, had to to get off the boat so I could walk on water, this ain't a tall order this is nothing to me, difficult takes a day impossible takes a week" Hov

Quote:
still can't wait for these to come out, by the way san francisco niketown, lot's of people going to camp out for these, remember the altitudes, damn the line was huge, ppl camped out 5 days before the launch date imagine for the dmp's,
5 days for alts!?!?!?
i honestly dont think that will happen for dmp
[/url]​

Quote:
I ALREADY KNOW THE INFO.. I WORK AT CHAMPS AND WE GET A SHEET THAT TELLS US WHAT WE R GETTING EVERY MOUNTH AND THEY SAID THAT THE DMP WILL BE PUSHED TO FEBUARY AND WILL BE IN LIMITED STORES .. MEANING URBAN ACCOUNTS... U DONT HAVE TO BELEIVE ME BUT ITS TRUE

This is not true...no one at Champs has relayed anything but the information that the DMP was pushed from 11.12.05 to 1.28.06

And don't use terms that you don't understand..."urban accounts" is a term used for Mom&Pops/small regional chains and Footaction...CHAMPS, FOOTLOCKERS and FINISHLINES are not "urban accounts" as "urban account" refers to a chain of stores (or a single store if a store only has one loaction) and NOT select stores within a chain...

The Champs/Footlockers/Footactions/Finishlines that will get the DMP are simply stores that sell Retro Jordan's best within those chains...and, because the Air Jordan line is most popular in urban parts of this country...for the most part, mall based retail stores in urban areas of the countr will get the DMP...

Now...is there any confusion?

JM

i hope they fix the jumpman on the left XI
Like i said before, if they retroed the shoe the same exact way it's all good in my book, i dont care i rather them retro them the same way this way todays generation can get an idea of what it is to own an exact replica of an og. What counts is the date inside the shoe. Also, i dont collect for "value" to hell with value. If this is the reason that those who have og's dont want exact replicas because of og value decrease, then your into this sneaker culture for money and for obvious wrong reasons. To hell with value.OGs will always hold their value.-BIGBEN1986

Back
Top Bottom