D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

Quote:
LMFAO didnt the FAKE dmps have the jordan on the laceholders? hahahah now its gonna be easy to tell from the fake dmps n wut not... until they start making this edition of the DMPS.... only the fake ones...

:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, makes things alot easier now. Though I did like the letters on the eyeletts though.
If any of u can hook up a DMP in 12.5, I have $400 CND waiting for u!!! (wink, wink)

Sonofair those were either samples or the first production pair. A manager at footlocker told me that all the XIs had to be remade because of the eyelets falling off and the shoe turning yellow too fast.
Looking for Vs size 11 or 11.5
[email protected]

I don't think these are coming out on the 28th. I mean people are saying they got pushed back more and more. Its eeirly familiar to the ice blue x release, where they were confirmed in a week or 2 and then didn't come out. Just a thought, the only one who has them is 160 and he paid extra. I just think somethings missing. That's all, hope im wrong.

good looks on the pic....im starting to feel the 6s, at first i was going to sell them, guess not.

Anybody else want in on this deal ???

I work at the finishline in Augusta, GA and we're getting only 44 pkgs. Its gonna be a mess....If anyone wants to shoot me $550 then i'll getcha your sz. and ship overnight w/ insurance. I havent done any deals on here yet but send me a msg and i'll hitcha w/ my cell # and work # so you know i'm GTG. Or you can check out softballfans.com and check the sales feedback...I've done tons of softball deals on there under the same s/n.

Quote:
Sonofair those were either samples or the first production pair. A manager at footlocker told me that all the XIs had to be remade because of the eyelets falling off and the shoe turning yellow too fast.
they are probably going to be worth more then these coming out.
[/center]
[/i]

Believe me when you guys see them up close.The picture will not do justice.Like BiggieMike said he got out of shoes a little bit.You will get the shoe bug when you see them and wanna go out and buy them and start to get back into collecting again.
--NYC NIKETALKERS JORDAN RETRO 13 DEADSTOCK BLACK/ALTITUDE GREEN $190.00 SIZE 10.5-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT [email protected] WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Props to you 160 for getting the package early. If I had the money, I know I'd do the same exact thing, so congrats. Thanks for the pictures as well.

I'm glad they took JORDAN off the eyelets.
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

For all Queens people, from what I'm hearing ALL Modells are getting these. Numbers will vary depending on the store. I'm not sure there will be a midnight release, so for now it's a 7a.m opening. Shipments haven't come in as yet, but all should be getting later in the week. Queens Center Mall has FootLocker, Champs and Finisline and all will be getting these from what I hear. Jamaica Ave's mom and pop stores will definately have these.

Last edited:
dang now u gonna see the people with sample pairs be blamed for having fakes lol and will have to show pics of tags everytime they post pics
[/url]​

Quote:
JB shook the entire variant world.

I'm glad they kept these under wraps for so long...even decided to not send them out to many stores to prevent early selling...

I can't explain how happy I am to NOT see the Jordan down the lace holders. :pimp:
pimp.gif

Yes...Yes...and YES SIR, MisterP! :pimp:
pimp.gif

the XIs sole looks suuuuuuuper clean...if i bought 1 pack i actually may not maybe not wear it. Because the box will staynice, the shoes should too, no? (yeah, right!)
160 is on point too...as usual. dude gets everything and with the determination he had in this post :lol:
laugh.gif
i knew he'd get it first ( was thinkin maybe j o 19 too but i think hes outta town and fiending for a pair-keep ya head up!) Plus, 160 makes the money back x2 especially with how good they look

i feel u with wat u said about them in person, but the pics alone just make me giggle :lol:
laugh.gif
...box, keychains everything looks supernice :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

but yo... tag ur pics! i'd hate to see this @#%$ on eBay tomorrow...(or probly tonight) |I
tired.gif

If i dont have enough $$$, i'll definetly take the black VIs off a sz 11.5 or 12's pair :pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.....xi's r super crisp tho

i hear the hype train express

160Jordansdeep is your ebay name kickmasterz or a friends that you let share the pic ebay name if not ur pics just got steal.what a loser to kickmasterz :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Shhh...
Do you hear that??
The hypebeast are coming!!!!
"plus the jab is sick, and it's zab quick
left hand'll lean 'em like a little past six"
-Jay-Z

Back
Top Bottom