D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

Quote:
a good 40-50 pages ago people were really tryin to clown when i said people were gonna get robbed for these, now im seeing more and more people gettin scared... ima put it like this, pretty much most of my homies are gonna end up with these and i bet none of them pay for them.. thats not nobody tryin to act hard, thats just how some people get down. nobody i know even has a 9-5 type job. so alot of you younger or smaller guys, just be careful.. shoes are hardly worth gettin hurt over.... i hope all yall the best with this release, and if u can roll deep.

Here's a thought! How bout you tell your homeis to chill out dog. Why dont you try to shell out some good advice man? I'm sorry but ppl like that are just plain stupid. That's why when you see cats get shot by the cops or sumthin, the next thing you hear is.....oh he was a good boy. But if you just wanna be wicked like that and on some dumb @#%$, then you deserve what comes back ur way. You or your homies aint the baddest on the planet. no matter how thorough cats think they are, there's always someone das badder than them. So my advice is to just chill with that stupid, no good, wanna be thug and gangsta attitude to ppl who's just tryna buy what they like. If you wanna rob somebody for sumthin valuable then hit up a bank or sumthin man, you'll be able to buy a lotta DMP's after doin that. Or if you wanna be a thug and a gangsta then there's a lotta insurgents that need taking out in Iraq, so go there and ruff them up. Keep away from here with that stupid attitude :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Quote:
a good 40-50 pages ago people were really tryin to clown when i said people were gonna get robbed for these, now im seeing more and more people gettin scared... ima put it like this, pretty much most of my homies are gonna end up with these and i bet none of them pay for them.. thats not nobody tryin to act hard, thats just how some people get down. nobody i know even has a 9-5 type job. so alot of you younger or smaller guys, just be careful.. shoes are hardly worth gettin hurt over.... i hope all yall the best with this release, and if u can roll deep.

:lol:
laugh.gif
@ your people itchin to get shot over shoes. Ya'll are some real @#%$, if you plan on hittin up all the younger and smaller people. Whatever respect you had from me, you lost it. I'm 6'1, 225 lbs...test me, instead of tryin to pick with all the younger cats. If it's one thing I can't stand next to a liar, it's a coward. If that's what they do, then fine...but they're still @#%$ cowards.

...and I'm selling my pairs for $525 shipped. Send me an e-mail to: [email protected] for a pair

You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: [email protected]

do yourself a favor and don't show up on 34th...
i'm 16yrsold 5'8 140 lbs.. ima be rollin deep with 2 heads.lol
i just hope i dont get hurt over these kicks.

my advice to yall is, when you get your pair and your set, stick around the store till it's safe. or run your @#%$ home.
peace. gl everyone.

KILLA ............................................................................................................................................................
devil.gif

^^^I'm felling that. 6'3" 220 checking in and if I see some fools trying to roll younger or smaller people, I've already got your back. Loose my spot in line, whatever.

I'm not expecting problems and I'm not looking for problems. But I'll do what I can to settle them.
"Reppin' the Midwest with more degrees than a thermometer."

why are all this people in here trying to act hard?...what do they think they are, thugs? you have to be a little B!tch to try and steal something from someone who is smaller than you. i hate all the wanna be thugs thinkin they all hard typing on their computer @#%$ e-thugs :rofl:
roll.gif

-= to live and die in L.A. is the place to be=-

Honestly, I haven't seen much hype for these here in NYC, of course I could be wrong. Just to be safe, i'll gonna call up spots and see who'll be doing midnight releases, etc.

I wonder how things will be @ Footaction on 34th. Will it be any worse than the release of the Ice Blue X's. :wow:
eek.gif
+ :lol:
laugh.gif
dudes were not playing that night. Hopefully it'll be a little more organized as well.

Oh, and for real... it's not that serious. I showed up to the Ice Blue X's release alone, and I walked in my house w/ my sneakers by my side. I shall roll alone for these as well...
[/b]
[/b]​

126487160.jpg
Here is a twist on my old retro's.My black/red 6's are deadstock and my white/black 11's are beat but still have a lot of life left in them.I was gonna line up all my high and lows 6's and 11's but changed my mind.Too much work for nothing so the hell with a internet fashion show.I got my second pack tonight.With my dude who get his first.Now I am gonna get more packs for reselling.You know who had them first and whos 100% legit and whos gonna have them for sale first on niketalk.I can get heads packs now but it's gonna cost at least what I paid for my first.I gotta make something back.Next week I might do $550.00 plus shipping.
--NYC NIKETALKERS JORDAN RETRO 13 DEADSTOCK BLACK/ALTITUDE GREEN $190.00 SIZE 10.5-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT [email protected] WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Quote:
yeah and Grizzly Adams had a beard....

Don't know if he does or doesn't...

I DO know that anyone who singles out a 14-yr old to rob is a @#%$, plain and simple. Like I said, @#%$ with me...which would not be a wise thing to do.
You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: [email protected]

man my plan is pretty sweet
if u plan on getting more than 1 package, im guessing stores only allow 1 per customer
buy one at midnight
n more n the morning
imma rock my 11's , the one i get from midnight in the morning
IMMA BREAK SO MANY HEADS!~

..........Consignment

ok since everyone else an they motha is droppin they lil 2 cents in this forum, i figure y not right? kno wat i think? january 28? MADDDD @#%$ is gettin shot up. lmao. this DMP is gonna get WAYY too serious. im really feelin em but 1) overpriced and 2) overhyped. ill jus keep my money n get all tha XXI (even though those are overpriced 2) cuz everyones gonna b broke as hell from this damn DMP.

IMO :wink:
wink.gif

GUYS IF A STORE HAD MIDNIGHT RELEASE WHATS A SUGGESTED TIME TO GETON LINE
IM IN NEW YORK BTW

..........Consignment

Nice pictures botz.We will both have packs for sale at the end of the week.Or we might have them .....E A R L Y
--NYC NIKETALKERS JORDAN RETRO 13 DEADSTOCK BLACK/ALTITUDE GREEN $190.00 SIZE 10.5-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT [email protected] WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Back
Top Bottom