D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

Dallas NTers, if you heard a rumor that says only Towneast mall will carry these, its a lie. I know for a fact Irving and SouthWest (redbird) with have em. I've also talked to finishline at the parks mall and they are anticipating them as well, they already have a white gold jordan shirt inside a display case. Whether its one pack per customer, I didnt get a exact answer anywhere, it just depends on how many are in line and the managers said they will make that decision the day of the release. RedBird Mall's line will be the craziest, but they do have more shoe stores in there and have probably one of the most jordan traffic in the area, so they may get more cases..... u can try there....but I warn u, u better have some protection.... their have been horror stories there. I have mine on hold at Irving as of right now........good luck to the rest!
My Myspace
Aim-BigFreakNasty88

F/S F/T Restored OG Powder Blue Xs Sz. 9

^ i hope not i planned on ordering online, but maybe camping will be fun

thanks to JM and BabyJ for answering all our ?s

good looks BabyJ, repeat question... anybody got that product number for eastbay?
Code:
   ~I'm Great!!!~Even if you stand over my grave I'ma Still Be Above You!!!

JMADIDAS:

Will you PLEASE provide some info on Indianapolis stores that will be getting them? We've got less to choose from that anyone...can you help me out?!
You need ALL WHITE Air Force 1 lows? I got 'em..sz.7.5-15...only $88 shipped! E-mail me at: [email protected]

Quote:
Lol im only 16 how can I get a debit card?

im 16 and i got mine. she asked me how old i was and i said 16 and she said ok, i filled out some paperwork. they took my DL and a fingerprint and it should be here next tues. i put about $325 on mine. you gonna spend more then $5 on tax for these.

and one 11.5 is a joke.

im not wearing my 11's untill my b-day. and thats april 14. also the same day as good friday :pimp:
pimp.gif
8)
glasses.gif

And that's not on the Album...still team anti ds.

Hopefully if my plan falls through, i will cop The DMP in store and sell on Ebay the same day and then the pack that i purchase from Eastbay will be for my personal collection. Only thing i hate is that i hear Eastbay's takes a long time to arrive

INDIANAPOLIS: I spoke with the Castleton Mall Finish Line and they are getting them. I was told by them ALL Indy Finish Lines are getting them. They did not know how many or if they were getting the 14's or 15's (which I need). If I cannot get mine on Eastbay I'am flying down to Castleton. We are not getting them here in Fort Wayne. The 2nd largest city in Indiana and we get squat. . . I did not call the other Finish Lines in Indy to verifiy this. Castleton is the closest to me so that is the only store I called. .

Quote:
Will they be patting people down???

Because Im tryna decide whether I should bring da knife or the ratchet...

Should I go with AK...or should i just come thru light with Duece Duece...??

LMAO!!!

Quote:
Will they be patting people down???

Because Im tryna decide whether I should bring da knife or the ratchet...

Should I go with AK...or should i just come thru light with Duece Duece...??
Damn my nigguh you going to the Footlocker in Iraq, chill Rambo.

^^^ahahaha.damn dude said ak...i know it gonna be serious but ak..damn man..its not that serious...but anyways icalled 3 stores in my area and they all confirmed and one of em is footaction..he said they only gettin 24 packs..weird # considering they in lots of 18...they splittin some up?

i need to know about two different states connecticut westfarms mall and the d.c/maryland area because I am in college

im not sure what time to order form eastbay because im in the southeast (tampa) and i might just order them to save time (and wounds lol) but if anyone can help me im all ears
"IM SO MEAN AND NICE, WITH THE THINGS I WRITE, JESUS MIGHT EVEN SAY JESUS CHRIST"
- JUELZ SANTANA

How much do all of you who plan on reselling expect to get from selling these??? I can't imagine people dropping more then retail on these...(esp. consideing their cheap look and their color in general - who really wear gold shoes all too often.)

Any OHIO nt'ers around the Dayton/Columbus area ezinbox me, maybe we can meet up and go. plus any info you have would b helpfull.

So is it 2 seperate boxes in 1 big box? Or is it just 2 boxes connected? Because im splitting this with someone and I want to know what im gonna do about the box
For sale. Un-Cocoas sz.10.5$110.Caro.XIV sz 11 $140.Last shot sz 11 $130. Red Xs $120. all VNDS [email protected]

Back
Top Bottom