D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

im not even trying eastbay...im goin campin at niketown los angeles coppin al least 2 pairs
***nt los angeles is supposed to get 54 packs***

Well....(I'm putting my flame suit on)...I've decided to camp out. I know I said that was dumb but, dammit, this is special. A once in a lifetime thing plus, a good story for the kids someday, LOL. I have a gut feeling that in Philly, I will have a good chance of getting them but I'd rather be dafe than sorry. If anyone from Philly wants to rotate shifts with me, let me know.

Any one camping at dolphin mall in miami hit me up..we can meet and work as a team..and if i get their early i might out u at my spot..so hit me up.. Aim AirJordanSicko

Is anyone gonna be at Fulton in downtown brooklyn? I havent called the stores yet but they have alot of stores which usually get all the releases. Like Hyperactive,S&D,Dr.Jays,2 Footlockers,Footaction and Finishline. So im thinking that if a bunch of Nters go together we can help each other out and each be on line at 1 of the stores. That way if someone buys your size before you someone at the other line could get it for you and vice versa.
For sale. Un-Cocoas sz.10.5$110.Caro.XIV sz 11 $140.Last shot sz 11 $130. Red Xs $120. all VNDS [email protected]

I'll be so happy if one of my Finishline gets the DMP. If not... its off to Eastbay 1/28/06.

This is gonna be one crazy release.
S.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

man.. i just cant wait!!!
these DMPs got me stuck in suspense for the longest time,
if the waits long, i've gotta get two..
a pair to pass on my family to carry the legacy.. LOL :smile:
smile.gif

i pity those who will only buy to sell on ebay for all t he wrong reasons, shame on you!!

Updated the box pic on PAGE 48
I'll put u on hardbottoms like you workin' for 'Jumpman'//

wassup my bay area sneakerheads, anyone know who is confirmed, hilltop mall please, thanks and good luck

Can someone list the spots in SF that will be getting the DMP's? Also, can someone tell me whether Eastbay runs on EST, CST, or PST? I'd like a confirmed response... I know someone above said EST, but I think I remember their FnF ended on CST... so can someone please clear that up for me? Thanks.
From Bricks to Billboards, from grams to Grammys
The O's to opposite, Orphan Annie
You gotta pardon Jay, for sellin out the Garden in a day
I'm like a young Marvin in his hey'
I'm a hustler homey, you's a customer crony
Got some dirt on my shoulder, could you brush it off for me??

Will teh DMP JAcket be available on eastbay? I see they have a T Shirt up already, but i cannot get an answer about the jacket.

Please someone comment on the jacket.

Thanks,
Jeff

Quote:
i wonder how these will sell here in noVA, DC, MD

I know the shoeheads are gonna cop but not alot of dudes are.. alot of kids at school sayin they aint droppin $300 cause they only want the 11's... soo we will see..
PP30 has the JUICE!

Back
Top Bottom