D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

this will help jumpstart my sneaker collection well this whole year of releases...well this whole year will help jumpstart my sneaker collection :wow:
eek.gif

WILL WORK 4 JAYS

stockton,ca will not have it on 28 we gettin it late jan 31 .Sac is and every where around stockton is gettin it tracy, modestoon jan 28. i repeat no stores in stockton will get it till jan 31 that is what all the mang. in town have told me they said they all gat e-mails sayin that

man i wanted them so bad but i think that the 11 look cheap lookin so imma pass
if it is not the shoes then what is it!!!!

aim: dtrain62285
yahoo:dariusc123

wow i am still waiting to pick mine up soon, damn they look so tight, once again good luck to everyone and becareful

Thanks for the good words HovaKid and botz luv 23.If anyone else wants packs RIGHT NOW make sure you are willing to spend around $650.00 I can get them for you but it will be expensive at least untill the end of the week.I sold two packages 2 guys leaving for japan on monday for $950.00 each today.They where more thristy then myself.Thanks for the hook up with the 2 japanese guys allan.I got your $200.00 call me.
NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT [email protected] WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

^^^ I appreciate the pics you showed the NT board, but what you're doing now is just embarassing.

sell your overpriced DMP packs somewhere else.
suddenly I heard a tapping,...

[email protected]

Da HEN-
Quote:
sell your overpriced DMP packs somewhere else.
Who is asking you to buy from me.I have over 20 e-mails and a bunch more ezinboxs a day since I put the pictures up asking me where I can get the kicks.For Example I an 15 years old you paid so much be can you get me a pack brfore release date for $345.00.How the hell can I do that.I dont own the store.I have to make some money to atleast pay for my first package.I am not doing this for nothing.I am the type of person That will do NOTHING for free.Unless somebody does a favor for me and the only people to do that out here was botzlov23 hovakid and my very good friend bigben1986.I would ONLY hook up people I know well and people that are my GOOD friends like these guys.I will not make money off someone that spends good cash on me in the past and by that i mean buying off me 3 or 4 pairs of shoes from me.Getting one nike id and a pair of used shoes for $25.00 will not cut it.You are right but that's how I am.You dont have to like it or like me.I don't care what anyone thinks of me.Besides $650.00 is not my price its the stores price that I myself had to pay.I am not making that up.I got the extra packages a little cheaper as a favor and I only hooked two of my good friends with that.The store with the $450.00 price Only got a small number and no where near the sizes my friends needed or my size.There is two other people I will hook up no questions asked one is still in hong kong and another dude phone is off.Guys call me.Once the shoes are allready out I will get extra packs to resell.I will not charge that much.Because I will not be paying that much.Sorry for the long read.
NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT [email protected] WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

people in sf , where yall bout to copp your package ?
"I see she wearing them jeans that show her butt crack
My girls can't wear that why that's where my stash at"- lil wayne

If i asked an employee in person at modells today if their store will be getting, and it takes him 20 seconds to give me a one word "no" answer, that would mean he's lying right??

^That might be true.Some modells with have packs some will not.

^Thats all my peoples packs.See the business I bring to you sleezy jack.Retail on all general release jordans for the rest of the year.

Quote:
^That might be true.Some modells with have packs some will not.

this was at kp, bk and i was standing their lookin at the guy and he's looking at me back. and i was like well? and he says no. talk about fishy.

Quote:
If i asked an employee in person at modells today if their store will be getting, and it takes him 20 seconds to give me a one word "no" answer, that would mean he's lying right??

Which Modells?

Last edited:
True to size.At least for me.

Dont drive drunk. On the way to the club, I hit a curb last night and busted three of my tires....cost me 3 bills to replace em. No way I can get the dmp now.

how much do you guys think the DMP's with "JORDAN" along the laceholders will be worth seeing as how those are pretty much sample packs now?

Bigfooted NTers listen up! As for now, EASTBAY WILL NOT recieve sizes 14 or 15! 13 will be the biggest that they are recieving..... :\
ohwell.gif
This news saddens me.
Hebrew 11:6

Back
Top Bottom