D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

I cant believe some people are saying not many will drop 300 on these. Are you ******ed or something cus the most recent Jordans that came out the xiv's have been retailing for 150 each. If you bought both the black/caro and white/red that jus came out then thats 300 by itself already and we're talking about xiv's!! 300 is dirt cheap for these, and plus they are limited and will only increase in value.
get at me

[email protected]

Quote:
can someone please tell me why there are about 5 people camping ALREADY outside of NTSF????????/
\

Are you serious dog??? no way in heck there are peopel camping out already. that is just pure madness.

damn it, 23isback.com changed their mind for the dmp, be4 they said they will sell around $200, but now,

**We plan to sell the DMP on our website after Jan. 28 (we don't know when exactly). We plan to sell each pair individually, but we might sell a few of them as a package. Demand for these shoes is through the roof and we will determine our price based on that (we don't know what our exact price will be).

Quote:
I dont think these will be as hard to get as people are thinking...the average person who gets most jordans arent willing to drop $300...i kinda feel like these will be a dissapointment...but thats just my opinion...

you must not see the 137 page post that was started more than 3 months ago huh.... :stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Saw these on ebay - enjoy the pics courtesy of yoursolequest
THESE LOOK SO AMAZING - SORRY FOR BUILDING UP MORE HYPE LOL
enjoy
mh4tgw.jpg

mh4vly.jpg

mh4vpw.jpg

mh4vwm.jpg

mh4w2d.jpg

mh4w9j.jpg

mh4wfc.jpg

the quality is ridiculously nice imo. i'm sure someone will complain about the quality on theirs though.

and all of you asking people to post spots getting the pack are not very bright. that would just be helping out the resellers and bringing more people to the spots. just do the leg work and make phone calls yourself

This package is gonna be the best release in history.
[/i]
We're From The Lost Borough...​
ing Tonight![/url]​

Quote:
and all of you asking people to post spots getting the pack are not very bright. that would just be helping out the resellers and bringing more people to the spots. just do the leg work and make phone calls yourself

true

i duno bout anyone else but i just PARLAYED the steelers and the seahawks into a DMP...im very excited...free dmp if ican get it...oh what a start to the year it could be...Steelers in the superbowl...the dmp...and my villanova wildcats in the top 10 and rising...what more to ask for?...haha maybe some retro V's like right now...haha but oh well...good luck with ur packs all

Pittsburgh Steeler Time

Quote:

Exactly
Just Keep It REAL

^^ same with people here in St. Pete, FL. Over here ain like the bay(im from there). There ain any hype for shoes down here. Less demand means 2 DMP's for me!!

i dont undertsnad why pple have to camp out ... juss do resaerch on ur city and make freinds with the employees and managers nd ull be fine for every release
NT: J Master10
Ebay: Jordanmster10
AOL: LiLSperanza10

just saw a pre ordered (guranteed) pack go for 670 shipped on ebay

It's sorta like Hov', 'Pac, B.I.G and Miles Davis
Blended with Bill Withers
Let's add Al Green, folks I miscalculated

okay i predict another 50 pagez before saturday.... and maybe 100 after the release.. wow.. this is has to be a record for niketalk.. well , sinc eive been a member.. now itz actually fun to be on here again. hope the fun continuez through out the year.. but hopefully jb cutz down with all the limited stuff.. itz gettin a little crazy... but i think this is what real collectors need, to SPICE eveyrthing up..
Im Back and Fresher The Ever ..

Nklebrkr-Get off my nut sack.You think I WOULD HOOK YOU UP :rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
.You talking so much trash you jealious piece of poop.HOPE YOU DONT GET NOTHING BUT A BAD COLD.
Quote:
Aw right 160...we get it, (NO WE DON'T GET IT ONLY YOU BEEN ON MY SACK WITH YOUR VASLINE TALK) quit hypebeastin'....you're not the only reseller out there
Quote:
Post up some spots sellin early, or something meaningful
FIND THE SHOES YOUR DAMN SELF. OR ONE MORE THING NKLEBRKR LIKE MY MAN BIOTZ LUV 23 SAID
Quote:
just do the leg work and make phone calls yourself
OR MAKE SOME TYPE OF FRIENDS OUT HERE AND GET OFF MY NUTS.
Quote:
something meaningful
YOU FOOL I WAS THE ONE WHO POSTED PICTURES FIRST OR YOUR EYES DONT WORK RIGHT.
NYC NIKETALKERS-LOWNBALLERS SPECIAL AIR MAX95 WHITE/BLUE size 8 $60.00 and AIR REVOLUTION WHITE/RED/BLUE SIZE 9 $35.00.(Both Used) E-MAIL ME FOR MORE INFO AT [email protected] WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

Back
Top Bottom