D.M.P. Official Post - Jan.28 2006 - Final Edition !

If any of you guys live in or around NC w/ the exception of maybee the Charlotte area, theres a good chance of getting a DMP...I live around Raleigh and when I asked a finishline employee about the DMP, he told me that I was the first to do so and that there is little hype at all about it

Quote:
With that being said, who would pay $700 for the DMP when you could cop a pair of DS Retro Concords AND a DS pair of Infared VI's for $700. You would seriously have to be an idiot.

that's realtalk right there, but you gotta remember that the real world is full of real idiots. i mean there are people out there paying more for a blk laser 4 than for a '99 retro blk/red 4.

<--- i stole this avatar. thanks to whoever made it

:rofl:
roll.gif
at the people already lined up at NTSF.

Michael Jordan himself copped a pair off 160jordansdeep today. He couldn't wait another second.

". THEY AREN'T THAT SPECIAL AND THEY'LL BE ON EBAY, SO GET A JOB."

WEARING MATCHING TEES IS LAME. WEARING A TEE SHIRT YOU MADE YOURSELF IS THE LAMEST OF ALL."

Quote:
If you go to their ridiculous site (just my opinion, based on personal experience), and read the item description carefully, it's a pre-order. By the time you get the shoes from them, with the exception of size 8, one could have already gotten a pack for retail or a reasonable price somewhere else.

I totally agree. I'm not ordering them, I was just letting people know. I'll take my chances this weekend.

Wow well if my connect dont come thru ill be waitin at this lil spot in da d that opens up at 10. im thinkin by then everyone will have went home if they didnt get it and it ill be a little safer for me i hope :\
ohwell.gif

[/b]​

Sacramento heads, please help me out with a pair or tell me where to get em at, i call stores that i kno of, but none said they are getting them

I just got a eastbay coupon you can use for the DMP....

Take Five to Save $10 , $10 off any order of $50
or more ...Hurry you've got 5 days use promotion code EM01ELF5 at checkout. Does not apply to prior purchases
or open orders and cannot be combined with any other offers. May not be used toward purchase of GiftCards or team orders. Promotion may be modified or terminated at any time.
Certain restrictions may apply. Offer expires 1/28/06 (11:59 pm CT). :smokin
smokin.gif

Received these in the mail today from UPS. They are just beautiful! Waiting for a few friends to come pick them up. I think they will be very happy with them.

i guess its gunna be harder than i thought to get em in my area.... only three stores gettin em... foot action 13 packs, foot locker 18 packs and champs 18 packs

I'm so @#%$ happy Cuz i get ma DMP 2day for $450
happy.gif
happy.gif
pimp.gif
......now is ma turn !!!!!! DOMINICAN STAND UP !!!!!!!
pimp.gif

midnr6.jpg

midrpv.jpg

midxea.jpg

midxtd.jpg

midy5y.jpg

I will be post more pic when I have a freetime !!!!!

down paymentz of 500 can be made at one of the mom pop spotz i go too.. another will recieve their packz tommorrow, price is still unknown.. other spotz i will find out through out the week.. im expecting 2 packz for 220 each from an old friend of a friend.. hopefully all goes well.. if not.. ill update my BK people again.
Im Back and Fresher The Ever ..

I can't wait until these are done. People are going OD for these. If you pay anything more than $500 for these, your are officially an idiot.

^ Thank you DaJoka004, paying that much and the retail for the store is $160.00, Wow.
When I was young I played with guns not a kiddy toy
Cause I'm a ruff rugged gangsta not a pretty boy
Facts on tracks I recite well
- Big L

let me tell u guy if u want to get this pack u would get them early this is gonna be more hard to find That i thought !!!! I got mine 2day as u can see in Pg 151.... I was the only one who can get them from ma local store !!!! it's was like 10 guys waitting and I was the only one!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom