D Rose III *UPDATED* *NEW PICS*

so who are the players that are actually wearing these shoes on court? the only promos I have seen is that Drose commercial. They should get someone like Rubio when he comes back or something to showcase the shoe.

so who are the players that are actually wearing these shoes on court? the only promos I have seen is that Drose commercial. They should get someone like Rubio when he comes back or something to showcase the shoe.

I forget who, but S collector mentioned someone having PE colorway of the D Rose 3. First on court use of the 3.

Last edited:
Tony Allen wore something like this

Tracy Mcgrady in China 

Last edited:

Yes, it was Allen. They were talking about on the NBA court in the S collector post. Interesting choice by Allen. I think a year or two ago he had come to town with his Grizzles, hit a big shot and said something along the lines of my town. D Rose answered and then some and let Allen know who's town it really was.

Got hooked up with a discount on the Brendas. Very nice colorway in person. Been playing ball in this last week and they are very good basketball shoes. I don't think they are worth $160. More worth the $120 I paid.

:smh: Walters sent their whole shipment of the Rose 3 back because they weren't moving. Now they're not sure if they'll carry the NBC pair.

P.S. Just watched NBC with the kids, made me want the NBC Rose 3 even more.

Will the NBCs sit?

I plan on getting them online once they lift the coupon restriction.

Will the NBCs sit?

I plan on getting them online once they lift the coupon restriction.

Not sure if they will sit but they should be easier to get being that there's so much hype for the 11s and the Nike Xmas sigs dropping.

:wow: @ Allen retiring the 1.5 :lol:

Road Alternates are clean and no shiny upper is a plus. Under $100 is the only way I'm copping. No rush I'll wait.

definately wait youll find them for under 100. I dont know what adidas was thinking raising the price to 160. They be acting like they nike or something :lol:

thapointguy- 1.0 was what he stayed in

honestly yes the price is hefty.... but cats be acting like its so much when they be paying 2hundred plus for retros or nikes.... i legit think these are worth the 160, though the tech isn't visible like nikes shoes ala air max, zoom max, hyperfuse, etc, there's more than enough tech that goes into these shoes and the quality is amazing.

Trying to get a pair of NBC for a friend. He is a huge drose fan. Does Adidas release these at midnight Sunday night or a certain time on the ?

ugggggghhhhhh, man why cant we get more pics adidas??? nike released theirs already what is taking sooooo long want to see these with a high quality camera already!!!

Back
Top Bottom