D.Rose is your official ROY

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Congrats to Rose...now he can start working on that MVP he said he has eyes on.

Really it was just a matter of when, we all knew it was his award.

Now lets take the series
Word

Well deserved.
pimp.gif

Kid's going to be something special in the future.

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

Congrats to Rose...now he can start working on that MVP he said he has eyes on.

Really it was just a matter of when, we all knew it was his award.

Now lets take the series
Word
D Rose will most likely never win an MVP award... he's always going to have to compete with Lebron, Wade, CP3, D12... so no MVP for DRose...at least IMO

So I guess I'm the only one who thought it would be Mayo?

No hate on Rose at all; I'm as much (or as little) of a fan of him as am of Mayo.

I just thought the award was Mayo's, and judging by the replies in the thread, the entire congregation of people who also thought that is made up of... me.
laugh.gif

23ska,
In the begnning I thought they might share the award, then around Jan or Feb all the talk of Mayo disappeared. Honestly, it should have been Rose the whole waywith no challengers. Lopez? #%!%* Westbrook? nice but not ROY-worthy, at least not this year

All the talk about Mayo was that he led rookies in scoring but it was never by any huge margin over Rose

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Good for him nobody got "robbed" it was really close, Gasol, Lopez, and Beasley.

OKB...was that the order of guys who finished behind Rose & Mayo? Where is Westbrook?
Nah I was just saying that many players were just as deserving, including west brook, I don't know what the results. I don't pay attentionto that because the voters are usually really really wrong.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

So I guess I'm the only one who thought it would be Mayo?

No hate on Rose at all; I'm as much (or as little) of a fan of him as am of Mayo.

I just thought the award was Mayo's, and judging by the replies in the thread, the entire congregation of people who also thought that is made up of... me.
laugh.gif

NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH... in the words of Michael Jackson... You Are Not Alone... They just disappeared once Juice hit the wall and Pooh continued to play at thesame level he'd been playing at all yr
laugh.gif

Juice had a great 2nd quarter of the season then tailed off... Speaking of I really want someone to ask Gary Payton about the R.O.Y award again.

Ericberry while you make a valid arguement that he will have serious competition throughout his career for that award, I definitely don't think its beyondhis grasp, considering he 6yrs younger than Dwayne, 4yrs younger than Chris and Lebron, and 3yrs younger than Dwight... He has some time.

Can't wait to see his press conference.
laugh.gif

J/K
tongue.gif

Congrats to dude.
Been following him since he torched Oak Hill back in his senior year.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

OJ Mayo has really disappointed me, he is not penetrating as much as I thought he would and is relying way to much on his jump shot. His defense has also beenatrocious, maybe because he is guarding SG's but man has been getting torch.

In college defensively he was a beast but now...

I love his mental makeup but I thought his ceiling was Dwayne Wade now it might just be Ben Gordon.
tired.gif

the Drosen1 is nasty good - seen him play 3-times in person this past year; he's a straight stud. like Lebron he is ten-times faster in person than on t.v.as well.

hope he can stay away from those Gummy Bears though....LOL

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

OJ Mayo has really disappointed me, he is not penetrating as much as I thought he would and is relying way to much on his jump shot. His defense has also been atrocious, maybe because he is guarding SG's but man has been getting torch.

In college defensively he was a beast but now...

I love his mental makeup but I thought his ceiling was Dwayne Wade now it might just be Ben Gordon.
tired.gif

I dont know what ever gave you that idea

Back
Top Bottom