Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought old Kanye was going to make a comeback when he dropped "White Dress" for the Man with The Iron Fist soundtrack :smh:

Last edited:
Do collaborations between rappers and producers count? What about mixtapes? EPs? 

I just want to know how many works we're comparing it to. 

MBDTF is pretty much flawless to me. There's really no major criticism I can think of.

Listening to it is kinda like watching a movie. A true masterpiece imo and I'm not that big of a Kanye fan.

MBDTF is pretty much flawless to me. There's really no major criticism I can think of.
Listening to it is kinda like watching a movie. A true masterpiece imo and I'm not that big of a Kanye fan.

This. Only thing i aint like was Fergies random part on All Of The Lights but the rest is perfect. Prob my fav album ever

Orlando brown is the one who needs our prayers.... tho it is very entertaining

I never got the MBDTF hype.

Hearing half the album those "Good Fridays" sorta killed the buzz for me. 

Good Fridays was part of the reason I loved Dark Fantasy so much :lol:,having a brand new banger from some of Goods finest in their primes,every Friday for a while was absolutely great :pimp: :pimp:.

I still even bump that xmas track during the holidays too :lol:

Production wise,that was 'Ye just about at the top of his game imo

Last edited:
Only way I'll ever respect this temper tantrum throwing dude is if he leaves Kim for Madame Kris :smokin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom