Da hell is wrong wit kanye

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the Kardashians personally, even though they put the worst of themselves out in public, but I do believe that Kanye might need to get out of the constant spotlight. A concession that this family, especially Kim, might not be willing to make for him.

i've seen the only episode that matters

Agreed.

What does that have to do wth what i said?

"their life is as public as anyone i know"

everyone's snapchat/twitter/IG is a mini keeping up with the kardashians

just because they have a real camera crew and you have an iphone doesn't mean the intent isn't the same

if you are frequently on social media (not saying YOU king koopa are, just in general), you're a hypocrite to call the Kardashians attention ****** because you get on Twitter and Snapchat to post pointless **** to get attention from somewhere too.

Even posting here is a form of attention seeking. We all are here and not on Sneaker Talk Dot Yuku because it's a graveyard over there. We want our thoughts and opinions to be seen, heard and engaged with. That's a form of attention seeking.

Look up where the term "15 minutes of fame" came from...everyone is "famous" now to a certain extent...myspace...twitter....ig...facebook...snapchat...it's all your mini reality show...The kardashians are a perfect reflection of us as a society.

people will hate on kim for making a spectacle of things no one cares about then go tell their timeline they're hungry or bored or sleepy :lol:

Last edited:

i've seen the only episode that matters

Agreed.

What does that have to do wth what i said?
"their life is as public as anyone i know"

everyone's snapchat/twitter/IG is a mini keeping up with the kardashians

just because they have a real camera crew and you have an iphone doesn't mean the intent isn't the same

if you are frequently on social media (not saying YOU king koopa are, just in general), you're a hypocrite to call the Kardashians attention ****** because you get on Twitter and Snapchat to post pointless **** to get attention from somewhere too.

Even posting here is a form of attention seeking. We all are here and not on Sneaker Talk Dot Yuku because it's a graveyard over there. We want our thoughts and opinions to be seen, heard and engaged with. That's a form of attention seeking.

Look up where the term "15 minutes of fame" came from...everyone is "famous" now to a certain extent...myspace...twitter....ig...facebook...snapchat...it's all your mini reality show...The kardashians are a perfect reflection of us as a society.

people will hate on kim for making a spectacle of things no one cares about then go tell their timeline they're hungry or bored or sleepy
laugh.gif
 Agreed but t's levels to everything.

You gotta see the differences.

I don't hate on the family because people are the REASON why they are what they are. If you simply stop paying attention, they don't exist. It's the reason why there's always drama surrounding them. The minute ratings start dipping and followers start dropping...something "happens" to get people talking.

The mama witch has mastered the art of turning attention into dollars. She's a master pimp. 

Last edited:
Lord Disick won from being with this family.  Whoever comes up on Kendall will also be a winner

Lord Disick won from being with this family.  Whoever comes up on Kendall will also be a winner

Dudes always having mental breakdowns and is constantly in rehab for drug use, unless you meant won from material things which he would've had anyway because of his parents.

Last edited:
Still can't help but feel bad for him.

The family got their klaws in him and will milk this divorce angle for 2 seasons for their show.
I would too. Dont they get like 10 mill a piece per episode

That family is the most toxic group of people I've ever seen...absolute waste of air....at this point no matter how much they pay to look perfect physically, I look at them, specially Kim and see a garbage dumpster....I'm not even exaggerating....her voice makes me cringe.
you're just salty that they make more money than you. hater.

I'm sure Ye will mask the dusty Pete Rock drums with Metro Boomin hi-hats or something.

He gets beats from like 5 different ****** and mixes them together lol.

I'm sure Ye will mask the dusty Pete Rock drums with Metro Boomin hi-hats or something.

He gets beats from like 5 different ****** and mixes them together lol.

I hope PR uses unfiltered Impeach The President drums just for this sacrilegious comment

I don't hate on the family because people are the REASON why they are what they are. If you simply stop paying attention, they don't exist. It's the reason why there's always drama surrounding them. The minute ratings start dipping and followers start dropping...something "happens" to get people talking.

The mama witch has mastered the art of turning attention into dollars. She's a master pimp. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom