DA hotep memes...

It just comes across like we shouldn’t make jokes cuz the people that already don’t take us seriously wont take us seriously :emoji_thinking:

I’m not worried about what Dwights think, this **** funny :lol: I’d be laughing no matter what race this was
comedy is subjective
but honestly
i dont think its funny
clicked a few
thought id maybe laugh a little
i honestly didnt even smile or grin once

comedy is subjective
but honestly
i dont think its funny
clicked a few
thought id maybe laugh a little
i honestly didnt even smile or grin once

this I understand. I’m on twitter a lot so I see this stuff in different contexts and sometimes it’s hilarious.

my grandma still doesn’t think Eddie Murphy Raw was funny. I think she wild for that but I get it.

It just comes across like we shouldn’t make jokes cuz the people that already don’t take us seriously wont take us seriously :emoji_thinking:

I’m not worried about what Dwights think, this **** funny :lol: I’d be laughing no matter what race this was
I didn’t say don’t make jokes, just don’t be so out there w/ it. Being all at there is why we got **** like wild ppl not black walking around saying the n-word. It’s getting to the point where I’m beginning to cringe when I see “*****s” on here.

django_unchained_samuel_l_jackson[1].jpg

Oooohhhh. Nothing surprises me here. I see you.

I didn’t say don’t make jokes, just don’t be so out there w/ it. Being all at there is why we got **** like wild ppl not black walking around saying the n-word. It’s getting to the point where I’m beginning to cringe when I see “*****s” on here.

oh true. the evils that come with the glory of being black. culture imitated and repackaged beyond recognition.

I just don’t think we should hide anything or our humor or comedy cuz of that. **** them. They gonna do them regardless, I feel like we’re the only people on that “well hold on, don’t let ____ see” tip.

django_unchained_samuel_l_jackson[1].jpg

Oooohhhh. Nothing surprises me here. I see you.

this the other extreme :lol: I love the internet man

There is one dude, who happens to be a complete idiot by the way, who drops the Nword constantly on here. He seems to think that people do not realize it. He loves to make white people feel comfortable in their privilege.

oh true. the evils that come with the glory of being black. culture imitated and repackaged beyond recognition.

I just don’t think we should hide anything or our humor or comedy cuz of that. **** them. They gonna do them regardless, I feel like we’re the only people on that “well hold on, don’t let ____ see” tip.
“well hold on, don’t let ____ see” I disagree. I think it’s the complete opposite. Black ppl have history let any everyone in and most of the time it hasn’t been beneficial. Look at where black people are in not just America, but globally today.

Hip Hop which has lovingly and disappointingly become interchangeable w/ Black American culture would gladly accept Miley Cyrus or whichever other culture vulture who openly disrespect(s)ed it back w/ open arms.

There is one dude, who happens to be a complete idiot by the way, who drops the Nword constantly on here. He seems to think that people do not realize it. He loves to make white people feel comfortable in their privilege.

1577298089778.gif

Yeah, I see you.
GettyImages-493351484[1].jpg

:lol:

“well hold on, don’t let ____ see” I disagree. I think it’s the complete opposite. Black ppl have history let any everyone in and most of the time it hasn’t been beneficial. Look at where black people are in not just America, but globally today.

Hip Hop which has lovingly and disappointingly become interchangeable w/ Black American culture would gladly accept Miley Cyrus or whichever other culture vulture who openly disrespect(s)ed it back w/ open arms.

nah I said that cuz I literally see it on twitter lol. People really out here stifling themselves cuz white people watching. I agree with what you’re saying and I think the actual reality is in the middle. folks just getting memes off though to me.

That Miley Cyrus **** was tragic, I still can’t believe that happened.

Ya'll be sounding scary as **** with this “don’t do this in front of them" talk. :lol: :smh:

You ****** done spent the last 8 years on YouTube learning about how you gods, the first humans, your melanin is this and that, whatever...whatever. And STILL...dem crackas got real estate in your brains so you on some "let's put on our best behavior for them...or else they'll think bad about us".

NEWS FLASH = The ones that hate you...already did before "black twitter" started making Hotep memes or hearing ****** say "******" to each other.

Removed because this site will have you looking for new SNs for embedding profanity :smh:

Ya'll be sounding scary as **** with this “don’t do this in front of them" talk. :lol: :smh:

You *****s done spent the last 8 years on YouTube learning about how you gods, the first humans, your melanin is this and that, whatever...whatever. And STILL...dem wypipo got real estate in your brains so you on some "let's put on our best behavior for them...or else they'll think bad about us".

NEWS FLASH = The ones that hate you...already did before "black twitter" started making Hotep memes or hearing *****s say "*****s" to each other.

Edit that I just got a warning for a tweet I posted :lol: ****** WATCHING lol

Back
Top Bottom