da "Sneaker bubble" apparently is bursting...

The funniest **** was those LeBron 16 live together play together joints

You had to enter a raffle, and be chosen....to purchase a shoe...that you had no choice on which one you were getting lol
What about he 2K14 LeBron's? Didnt have you have to do some crazy **** in the game just for a chance? Ridiculous
Amen, they got folks thinking it's a "prize" all of sudden, like you really "won" something :lol:
You WON the ability to PURCHASE some **** for RETAIL. Damn shame

Amen, they got folks thinking it's a "prize" all of sudden, like you really "won" something :lol:
with some of these shoes you do kind of "win", when a hideous $140 shoe is re-selling for >$500 :lol:

I stick to discounted sneakers lately, but still try for some of the tougher releases if i am really into them.

Lol yeah. You do win, the ability to throw them on StockX for 5X retail. Then you roll the dice and see if someone buys them :lol:

“Into kicks” is more so the extra extra behavior.
:lol: that's on the money.
I pay attention to just about every release from every brand.
If the "bubble bursts" it won't change a thing on my end.
it'll change for me because then i'll be able to buy/wear more stuff. i got an extra pair of SW air maxes and instead of stashing them, i put that profit right back into tuition for my kid.

I’m to the point now where I have to really like the shoe in order for me to pay retail. If I can’t get a shoe with some type of discount, I don’t even bother. This goes for hooping shoes, and casual. I still have about 30-45 pairs in my home closet and probably wear 4-5 on rotation. It’s all about comfort at this point. During the week in dress slacks/dress shoes, weekends T-shirt/ Jeans/shorts. Never owned a offwhite or yeezy. The fact that you have to win a raffle to buy a shoe is wild. :rofl:

Last edited:
Restoration costs seem to be in line with retail retro pricing though
for all da UA manufacturing out there, im surprised no one made a 3rd party aftermarket
parts maker of midsoles/outsoles you can purchase separately.

Back
Top Bottom