DADDYS LITTLE RICH GIRL LOSES BMW IN VANCOUVER RIOT

30t6p3b.gif

u could tell none of those dudes were about that life, if that was my car some of those dudes would have been in the hospital

u could tell none of those dudes were about that life, if that was my car some of those dudes would have been in the hospital

And in the other thread folks where arguing whether or not it was justified to sucker-punch some of the rioters....
30t6p3b.gif

And in the other thread folks where arguing whether or not it was justified to sucker-punch some of the rioters....
30t6p3b.gif

I'm not sure if that's hers, In the other video they're starting to burn an Audi and she stops the fire and taking care of the Audi as well.

Then this part comes later on.

I'm not sure if that's hers, In the other video they're starting to burn an Audi and she stops the fire and taking care of the Audi as well.

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

It was like a Street Fighter bonus round.

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

M5 too.. i'd be so heeeaated even if it were a Saturn i'd be so heated.

destroying the property of others for no damn reason. 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

It was like a Street Fighter bonus round.

roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

M5 too.. i'd be so heeeaated even if it were a Saturn i'd be so heated.

destroying the property of others for no damn reason. 
indifferent.gif

Ignorance at its finest. I don't usually condone violence but props to them for taking a stand to fight back. That was toooo many people to just plow over tho. You would've been facing mad murfer/ misdemeanor charges, most of them were just watching. What made them do that tho? Were the girls wearing Bruin gear?

Ignorance at its finest. I don't usually condone violence but props to them for taking a stand to fight back. That was toooo many people to just plow over tho. You would've been facing mad murfer/ misdemeanor charges, most of them were just watching. What made them do that tho? Were the girls wearing Bruin gear?

Originally Posted by JD214

This. 
And even if it was some rich girl's car, does that matter? Somebody earned the money to buy that car somewhere along the line, not to mention the money and time it cost to manufacture it, as well as the research and engineering that go into it. A lot of time, money, and work went  into the production and purchase of the car. But people have zero respect for any of that and want to destroy it and deface it because...well for no reason at all; they're just ignorant low-lifes. 

Originally Posted by JD214

This. 
And even if it was some rich girl's car, does that matter? Somebody earned the money to buy that car somewhere along the line, not to mention the money and time it cost to manufacture it, as well as the research and engineering that go into it. A lot of time, money, and work went  into the production and purchase of the car. But people have zero respect for any of that and want to destroy it and deface it because...well for no reason at all; they're just ignorant low-lifes. 

laugh.gif
 honestly that was the most limp-dicked mob of "rioters" i've ever seen.. she should have gotten in and mowed those idiots over
feel bad but lets be real she's just gonna ask daddy to lease her the 2012 model

laugh.gif
 honestly that was the most limp-dicked mob of "rioters" i've ever seen.. she should have gotten in and mowed those idiots over
feel bad but lets be real she's just gonna ask daddy to lease her the 2012 model

Why does it have to be "daddy's" car. For all you know, maybe she bought it or leased it herself. At least she got some licks in, but damb at that nonsense.

Why does it have to be "daddy's" car. For all you know, maybe she bought it or leased it herself. At least she got some licks in, but damb at that nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom