DAL 2009 RELASE

and one thing that startles and worries me is that from what I heard, there is supposed to be a blue jumpman logo on the black insoles but according to the seller, these dont have.. and could it have possibly been peeled off (but it was claimed to be worn once only?). Need some help on this!!

and one thing that startles and worries me is that from what I heard, there is supposed to be a blue jumpman logo on the black insoles but according to the seller, these dont have.. and could it have possibly been peeled off (but it was claimed to be worn once only?). Need some help on this!!

well he's lying that they were only wore once. You can tell by the ankle creasing and yellowing. Looks like its been worn atleast 5x. Could have peeled off from wear or other insoles

well he's lying that they were only wore once. You can tell by the ankle creasing and yellowing. Looks like its been worn atleast 5x. Could have peeled off from wear or other insoles
Yea u don't get "sock berries" from only wearing them once or twice either. 
roll.gif

Yeah.. 100% legit but definitely not worn less than 3 times. As mentioned, you can't get sock lint on the inside with just one wear which also is the reason for the jumpman to have come off.

Back
Top Bottom