Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants ...NYG-35...Dal-14...LOL LOL LOL

we dont stand a chance with brad unless bad eli shows up and throws 3 int's...

We need to force some turnovers and at least move the ball on offense...got faith in my team but not very confident.

Youngin, look on craigslist but not now most dudes be beastin. Check 1 or 2 days before the game and you could catch someone just tryna get rid of them. Imight go...

I went 2 years ago when Gramatica kicked that game winning FG...
smh.gif

Jason Witten has broken rib

10:46 AM Tue, Oct 28, 2008 | Permalink | http://l.yimg.com/ds/orion/0.3.9/img/badge-logo.png) no-repeat left top; LEFT: 0px; WIDTH: 16px;CURSOR: hand; POSITION: absolute; TOP: 0px; HEIGHT: 16px">Yahoo! Buzz
Todd Archer E-mail News tips
According to multiple sources, Pro Bowl tight end Jason Witten has a broken rib but he hopes to play Sunday against the New York Giants.
The Cowboys are off today and resume practice Wednesday.
Coach Wade Phillips said on Monday he did not know the full extent of WItten's injury but he was told there is a chance Witten - and Anthony Henry(quadriceps) - could play against the Giants.
Witten suffered the injury Sunday against Tampa Bay and attempted to return to the game in the second half but played only one series. If Witten cannot play,it would be just the second game he has missed because of injury in his career. He missed one game as a rookie because of a broken jaw.
It would also severely hurt an offense that has struggled the last two weeks. Without Witten, rookie Martellus Bennett and Tony Curtis would have to fill in.
If Witten, who has also been troubled by a right shoulder injury, can play he would likely have to wear added protection to cover his ribs.

When will they stop!

Hopefully Witten and Henry can play through the pain

I would like to see Witten play, we have a bye next week so he can get some rest next week but i guess the decision is up to him.

Shut up.

And damn, when will the injuries stop!? Thank Landry the bye week is after this...

all brad has to do is settle down and be accurate with the football ... i refuse to believe he is as bad as he has been playing ... if he is any type ofaccurate last week against the bucs we win by at least 11 if not 18 ... he wasnt turning the ball over, he wasnt making bad reads, he wasnt even getting sackedtoo many times ... he was just simply inaccurate ...

i say brad settles down with two games under his belt, and sticks it to the giants something fierce ... hell its not like he didnt take shots down the field hejust did not hit his spots ... the giants secondary isnt setting the league on fire and roy E should have most of the offense under his belt by now ... i justdont see us laying an egg and chalking one up for the "mighty giants" ... if the D is playing well and brad is smart and hits on a few passes, its awin for them boys ...

all the idiot Cowboy's fans except for Marley's Protege have conveniently missed this thread
laugh.gif
and he refuses to give the Giants any credit like the Cowboys are the 1 lossteam

Why the hell are you concerned whether Cowboys fans give Giants fans any respect? Last time I checked, you had no vested interest in either team besidesunfortunately sharing a division. Go worry about the Seahawks.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

all the idiot Cowboy's fans except for Marley's Protege have conveniently missed this thread
laugh.gif
and he refuses to give the Giants any credit like the Cowboys are the 1 loss team
idiots.. why you talking so slick.. calm down with the reckless talk skippy

i'll say whatever I want

atleast Giants fans are real and that's why I respect them

there are plenty of real Cowboys fans as well but a majority on this board are just a bunch of frontrunners and they just happened to disappear the last fewweeks after talkin reckless the first few

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]If we got Brad Johnstandstill starting this game, then I'm not going to evenwatch..gonna be ugly
smh.gif
laugh.gif

but if Bollinger or Romo(if duke wants to play with a messed up PINKY
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
), then I got us winning 21-17
[/color]

I swear, it's like some of you idiots blow your loads by making comments about the Cowboys and their fans...

Got no interest whatsoever in the game, but I'll be damned if you don't poke your head in every thread just to make some smart +$+%%* comment...It's pathetic.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

laugh.gif
and he refuses to give the Giants any credit like the Cowboys are the 1 loss team

this guy....LOL...
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom