Dallas Cowboys @ New York Giants ...NYG-35...Dal-14...LOL LOL LOL

Kobe4MVP12 wrote:
thagreatj wrote:

Whats bad is, our O line is doin a halfway decent job against the giants good rushing.

Strahan said they are doing a horrible job... I'm not watching which one is it?

They aren't doing that bad. It could have been worse. Brad has had the time to make throws.. However, he's mad terrible throws. And we've only ranabout 25 plays? I think they have 2 or 3 sacks and a few knockdowns.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Quincy Carter could do better than this.

No worries Cowboy fans, Brooks has got this. He's been in this situation before.
From wiki: After a game against the Chicago Bears in which Vikings starting QB Brad Johnson threw 4 INTs, Bollinger came inand replaced him. He threw for 70 yards (with seven completions on nine attempts),

pimp.gif

before he was injured and replaced by rookie Tarvaris Jackson.
frown.gif

...and Eli gift wrapped his INT to Dallas as well on a bad route by Plax, big deal.

I'm satisfied with the point differential, 21 points in the 1st half is good, but the Giants are getting a little too cute and sloppy at times. They needto keep it basic with the play calling,m and keep running the ball, and this game will be over quite soon (if they don't commit any dumb turnovers).

This game could be worse, get a TD on O and let the D get one. We back!

*Off topic* Thagreatj are you really asking for 2k for your retro 5's
laugh.gif

I mean I'm not tryna get em off you, but damm
eek.gif

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Brad has gift-wrapped this bum Corey Webster 2 INTs... Literally threw them to nobody...

He just stands in the pocket like a $$%!+! statue and if the pressure gets anywhere near him, he just tucks it away and falls over...

He's been completely inept for three weeks now... What the hell else do you really need to see before you bench him? This is absolutely pathetic.
roll.gif
That "bum" is 10x better than your entire secondary.
Newman?????

a healthy Newman????
Newman is overrated...

Originally Posted by thachosen123

*Off topic* Thagreatj are you really asking for 2k for your retro 5's
laugh.gif

I mean I'm not tryna get em off you, but damm
eek.gif

I just noticed that too.
laugh.gif
Must be game worn.

Originally Posted by Dam itz Lou

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

Originally Posted by holdupstop23

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Brad has gift-wrapped this bum Corey Webster 2 INTs... Literally threw them to nobody...

He just stands in the pocket like a $$%!+! statue and if the pressure gets anywhere near him, he just tucks it away and falls over...

He's been completely inept for three weeks now... What the hell else do you really need to see before you bench him? This is absolutely pathetic.
roll.gif
That "bum" is 10x better than your entire secondary.
Newman?????

a healthy Newman????
Newman is overrated...
may be true but still Newman > Webster

Back
Top Bottom