Dallas Mavericks VS Denver Nuggets Game 5 5/13 8:00 Central

The scoreboard operator is so annoying. He has way too quick of a trigger finger. I keep looking at the score thinking it is going to change, but it alreadyhas.

my _ melo
pimp.gif

This game would be single digits if the Mavs converted on some point blank buckets.

MarshMELO
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Seeing him and Kobe going at it is going to be spectacular. The 2 best pure scorers (and my two favorite players) in the league (that is ifthe Lakers don't choke against Houston).

Originally Posted by Banks2Pierce

The scoreboard operator is so annoying. He has way too quick of a trigger finger. I keep looking at the score thinking it is going to change, but it already has.
laugh.gif
same here

When the Nugs get out on the break, they're unstoppable.

Everyone on the court for them can pass.
eek.gif
Their spacing isridiculous.
smh.gif
Nobody wants to get in an up and down game with them.
pimp.gif

My thoughts on the first half:

Both coaches are dumb.

Karl should double Dirk everytime. DUde is the only player that can hurt them.

Anytime a Maverick shoots a long jumper early in the shot clock they should be sat IMMEDIATELY. The Nuggets eyes light up when they see that and they startsprinting back.

I had been really disappointed Melo. Dude got loose on some run outs in the 4th quarter of Game 2 and dude acted like he was really doing it. HOWEVER dude hasbeen a got damn problem from Game 3 on and even though he's getting raped by Dirk on D I like the fact that he is taking on the challenge.

I don't see Denver beating the Lakers because if you are patient on offense you will get a good shot against them every time and as much as I hate to admitthis between Gasol and Kobe if they get good looks they won't miss.

I got the offseason thread ready for the "Add Reply" button.LOL

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Watching Melo up his game these playoffs is almost bringing a tear to my eye.

*sniff, sniff*
Word. And at the same time
mad.gif
, Dumars built the whole damn foundation to this !@*$. Their two star players should have !%%*%## Pistons jerseys on...

Everyone on the court for them can pass.
eek.gif
Their spacing is ridiculous.
smh.gif

This is the manifest of how Denver was the first half of that season before Melo gave dude that Rocky Maivia open-handed punch. They was playingthis exact same way (only now they got better/more experienced peices), then Melo got suspended, they traded for Iverson, they became a star-player iso with nod... stunted Melo's growth for a min.

Back
Top Bottom