Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ the worst RD ive ever been apart of beside when i was 13 when the XI came back out in 00, and 01. That was so wack i copped a 7.5 and flipped
and i remember seeing dudes fighting over them and everything crazy thing is thats been over 3 years now.

Youngsole party coming up im ready for it should be nice, and im copping the DMP II pack those is some clean red suede Vs, and black 3ms.
I dont know why yall juicing the air yeezys them things is pure trash.
Camping out at 13yrs old =
indifferent.gif
Where did youget the XI's from?

Anyway, the funny thing about all this; is , that the best, most organized Mall was Redbird for DMP!!! I remember going to Parks Mall and getting anextra pair [ i had mine before RD
grin.gif
for less than retail ] But anyway, iwas greedy then, and wanted another pair...so i was there from like 9-10pm till the doors opened. %!$$ was wild, Parks security just opened the doors and dudesrushed in, stepped over people to get to the Stores front door. Store managers and police threatened not to release them because of the chaos.......ALL THEWHILE @ Redbird, ghetto %*#++# are in a line in an orderly manner in front of the mall, and security let dudes come in 5 at a time and choose what retailerthey wanted to copp from. My homeboy copped 2 pairs from 2 different store....
mad.gif
oh well...at the end of the day i was happy as hell to have 2 sets...

The raging bull pack is pretty nice. What's RD on those?

I haven't been keeping with Js, I'm all about Air Maxes now!

Anyone happen to have a connection at Sunglasses Hut? I seen some Gucci shades I'm fiendin for, but 275 + tax isn't wassup...

majik214 wrote:

Anyone happen to have a connection at Sunglasses Hut? I seen some Gucci shades I'm fiendin for, but 275 + tax isn't wassup...

Oh yea? Ballin!!! you just now getting home from Raw?

the yeezys are extra whack
those are the official hypebeast shoe
lets be honest, if kanye had nothing to do with the shoe and it was just a regular nike release, nobody would even care about em
but im
roll.gif
at everybody beasting over those whack @$# kix

Just got off the phone with Big Mike's..... they got em but don't know if they will be releasing today or tomorrow. Said they will call everyone on thelist once they decide. Fingers still crossed for my 11s.....

I agree with simply fresh, these Yeezy's are garbage. If I was getting a pair, I'd re-sell em to the hypebeasts.

Now the Orange AM 95s are hypebeast worthy!!!

i just got my pair from big mikes!!!!...me and ma homie where just chillen outside waiting for the fedex truck to show up, 30 min. later it does. i got my 9.5and ma homie gets his 10.and we bounce.

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

i just got my pair from big mikes!!!!...me and ma homie where just chillen outside waiting for the fedex truck to show up, 30 min. later it does. i got my 9.5 and ma homie gets his 10.and we bounce.

Wow u where waiting for the truck, c'mon
smh.gif

well not really, we where waitin b/c my homie was leaving out of town to austin for texas relays at 1:30 and he we justed wanted to see if it show up.apparently it did and we both got our size.

man im mad. how are they going to sell them kicks a day early and not even call the people that made the reservation even before the world knew. and dk is nowon the frontin end talkin about oh we might not get them. whack johnson. nike screwed adikt and me out of him. possible riot to occur. the worse part is thatkids off in ny and la are still campin

they sold it to us b/c they new what we where there for plus ,they recongnize us copping kicks from there!...and dk did really say that?????

they were saying that they don't think they are getting them anymore. Kanye is weak sauce until further notice

I can't wait for the next 50% im getting freshwaters and safety oranges! As for the yezzys it has all been said....

Originally Posted by MHT214

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ the worst RD ive ever been apart of beside when i was 13 when the XI came back out in 00, and 01. That was so wack i copped a 7.5 and flipped
and i remember seeing dudes fighting over them and everything crazy thing is thats been over 3 years now.

Youngsole party coming up im ready for it should be nice, and im copping the DMP II pack those is some clean red suede Vs, and black 3ms.
I dont know why yall juicing the air yeezys them things is pure trash.
Camping out at 13yrs old =
indifferent.gif
Where did you get the XI's from?

Anyway, the funny thing about all this; is , that the best, most organized Mall was Redbird for DMP!!! I remember going to Parks Mall and getting an extra pair [ i had mine before RD
grin.gif
for less than retail ] But anyway, i was greedy then, and wanted another pair...so i was there from like 9-10pm till the doors opened. %!$$ was wild, Parks security just opened the doors and dudes rushed in, stepped over people to get to the Stores front door. Store managers and police threatened not to release them because of the chaos.......ALL THE WHILE @ Redbird, ghetto %*#++# are in a line in an orderly manner in front of the mall, and security let dudes come in 5 at a time and choose what retailer they wanted to copp from. My homeboy copped 2 pairs from 2 different store....
mad.gif
oh well...at the end of the day i was happy as hell to have 2 sets...
indifferent.gif
For stunting forno reason....
grin.gif

I think I'm out of luck at Big Mike's... just called and they said that they've called everyone on "the list" that's getting theirpairs. When I got on "the list" I was the second in line for a size 11. She said they only got 2 size 11s in stock and I'm on "the backuplist".... Weak.

Back
Top Bottom