Dallas Peeps Back At It

Spoke with some goons at DK and they said, "we'll be getting the Yeezy's soon"...i was like aight...whateva...

Originally Posted by trublu86

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Go Mavs!! They need to play strong the last remaining games if they wanna move up. I got my hopes up and im trying to get tickets right now. Im also looking at playoff tickets, anybody got hookups
nerd.gif
?
Doesn't really matter though. Mavs gonna get murked by any team in the playoff race right now lol. I guess though the opponent depends on whether the Mavs will lose in 7 or lose in 4. They got the Jazz and New Orleans twice. I believe they have the Jazz i'm not sure. But I know they got the Hornets twice and if they're gonna move up they gotta pull both of those games out.

The real important game is tomorrow against Jazz. If the Mavs pull that one out we could pull out of 8 and into 7th. The real test will be the back to back with New Orleans. If we can get in that 7th spot we'd have a better chance of moving to the 2nd round. But anything goes so dallas will see.
Yea but even if they beat the Jazz it won't matter if they don't pull out both of those Hornets games. That's two potential losses.Jazz is gonna get tough. What it comes down to is I just don't think the Mavs can compete against a team with a great pg. And the 3 best in the leaguehappen to be in the West in Parker, Paul and Deron. I just can't predict these boys anymore. Actually I can. They lose to teams they need to beat and evenlose to teams they don't need to beat lol. Its amazing they're record is as good as it is. Honsetly though going into the season I thought they werethe 9th best team in the West. They've exceeded my expectations I guess. I'm more dissapointed that they didn't pull any moves in the offseason ortrade deadline. Jason Kidd's contract should've been gone. He might not even be here next season.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

Originally Posted by majik214

Who's down to catch a Ranger game? Let's catch a dollar dog night.

Already way ahead, but I'm down! Already bought tix to 7 games, all against Seattle! Gotta see Junior all I can since it's probably his last year. Last three home games are against the M's, those are a def extra 3 I'll be buying!

so is a niketalk Rangers summit going down?

i could care less about the rangers, i only go for griffey. i haven't gotten to see him since 2000.......... i'm so excited he's back in the AL!
pimp.gif

i like the rangers summit better..rangers tickets are cheaper. plus i havent seen griffy in real life. so im down for that game.

I will be def try to make it back home for some Rangers games. Griffey is a huge reason i love baseball. His swing has to be one of the most smoothest,nicest, beautifuliest, effortless, coolest looking, etc.....swings i have ever seen in my life. Sometimes it made me want to be a lefty...he needs a ringbefore he leaves the game.

*cough cough* his swing IS the nicest in baseball. And I hate to say it but Juniors best bet for a ring was in '96, his goal needs to me staying healthyfor an entire season. But I bet he splits his time between DH/CF.

Who's going to SU3? We should meet up before then at Adikt or something, and hit up a spot uptown to get drunk and try and pull some birds.

I'll be leaving for Fiesta earlier in the week, so anytime before 4/21 will be good to get somethin goin if u all are up for it.

I going to tonights game dollar hot dog and half price with a drpepper can FTW, i cant wait love baseball.

yo, DK footwear is wack and shady. they call me that the got the air yeezy and beleive me or not they are charging $395 plus tax. i called back and talked tothe manger and told her bit.ch as self off. they are dumb as sh.it ...real talk..my homie when up there and some broad told them the same thing and he toldthem off. real talk DK shady. i suggest never copp kicks from there.

SUCCESS thanks to everyone who helped out you know who you are and this will be done again...

JR GO BLUES!!!

Everything was kool on that post until the Go Blues part.

EPL IS OURS THO!!!!!

I'm thinking we should possibly go out tonight.

i think ima skip my class today and hit up the rangers game!!!!...$1 hotdog night plus all the sexy hunnies gonna be out at the game.

won me more M's tickets off ebay today. got two for $60, SEC 19 ROW 23, behind visitor dugout.

Yo, Dk has been like that its nothing new. They did it with all the jordans too. Just not like that. I have never had any problems though. I always find gooddeals.

Go Mavs!! They need to play strong the last remaining games if they wanna move up. I got my hopes up and im trying to get tickets right now. Im also looking at playoff tickets, anybody got hookups
nerd.gif
?
Doesn't really matter though. Mavs gonna get murked by any team in the playoff race right now lol. I guess though the opponent depends on whether the Mavs will lose in 7 or lose in 4. They got the Jazz and New Orleans twice. I believe they have the Jazz i'm not sure. But I know they got the Hornets twice and if they're gonna move up they gotta pull both of those games out.

The real important game is tomorrow against Jazz. If the Mavs pull that one out we could pull out of 8 and into 7th. The real test will be the back to back with New Orleans. If we can get in that 7th spot we'd have a better chance of moving to the 2nd round. But anything goes so dallas will see.
Yea but even if they beat the Jazz it won't matter if they don't pull out both of those Hornets games. That's two potential losses. Jazz is gonna get tough. What it comes down to is I just don't think the Mavs can compete against a team with a great pg. And the 3 best in the league happen to be in the West in Parker, Paul and Deron. I just can't predict these boys anymore. Actually I can. They lose to teams they need to beat and even lose to teams they don't need to beat lol. Its amazing they're record is as good as it is. Honsetly though going into the season I thought they were the 9th best team in the West. They've exceeded my expectations I guess. I'm more dissapointed that they didn't pull any moves in the offseason or trade deadline. Jason Kidd's contract should've been gone. He might not even be here next season.

You speak the truth but I still have faith, anything can happen. If anything will split the series against NO. And hopefully Jazz lose a couple. That couldget Mavs up and have a better chance in the playoffs. Well im out going to tonights game.

GO MAVS!

I'm a be at M Street Bar tonight on Greenville. The bartender Julio hooks it up! There some decent lookin girls, no dress code, good crowd. Anyone down?

Originally Posted by majik214

I'm a be at M Street Bar tonight on Greenville. The bartender Julio hooks it up! There some decent lookin girls, no dress code, good crowd. Anyone down?
I see you; Ballin Ben..

just came back from the rangers game..and damn shi.t was on and poppin...2-0

saw some lil HS kid rocking some send helps.

Back
Top Bottom