Dallas Peeps Back At It

Adikt has Indie and Urban Quick Strike account. 3839 McKinney Ave #140, in West Village in Uptown. Off 75 and Blackburn. Also got all the streetwear brands, 10Deep, Crooks&Castles, Diamond Supply, Alife, Kidrobot, Stussy and more.
adiktfootwear.com

4 real?! i had no clue there was a sneaker stop in uptown....... of all places! that's hot, good lookin out!

Just got back fro Parks Mall in Arlington Finishline still has Countdown package in a size 8 and 10, if anyone is still looking for it.

Sport Sole still has sizes left. No 10.5 - 11, though.

They're also getting the Opening Day Jordan I's, March 29.

Anybody seen the ATCs around the DFW yet? I am going to check Irving mall, they seem to get releases that are somewhat limited and they are close to where Iwork.

Just a heads up. Anyone looking for the Zoom 95's, the manager at The Parks i nArlington Champs said they just got a FSR shipment in Friday. Still $130though.

nope, i heard the east coast was delayed in shipment. hopefully this next few weekends they will release. gotta have those UNC's in my life!
pimp.gif

man i really don't know...... town east, parks mall, valley view (maybe), ol' red bird (maybe).

Anybody seen the ATCs yet? I have been calling the chain stores and getting nothing. Only one person actually knew what shoe I was talking about. If you cantell me where you haven't seen them, at least I will know where not to look. Thanks for any help.

towneast's finishline has a FSR of both colorways, picked mine up today. they are so dope!

In the spirit of K20Lee, the Nike outlet at GV Mills has 1 pair of Lebron V white/green for $100. I can't remember if they are a size 10 or 11 though. They have some nice AF1s for kids too.

man when i go there, they never have anything. i hear all the time bout dudes gettin HEAT from the outlet, why can't i get lucky like that?
mad.gif

Freshlydressed,
I have not been able to find the ATCs anywhere and have almost given up. I usually do not buy a shoe without trying it on, but I think I will have to look tothe Web to purchase these. I have gotten no reply from anyone in this thread regarding these and am suprised, as most people in here are helpful. If you dofind them, please let me know.

Back
Top Bottom