Dallas Peeps Back At It

well it's been a minute since I posted here....... well actually like 6yrs lol. left the shoe game due to junk releases and shady practices but it looks like it's all still around. decided to try and make a return to collecting although I sold EVERYTHING I had...... regret some of those decisions now. I was under the name K20Lee but for some reason I can't keep using it. anyways, scooped up about 5 pair over the last two weeks and looking to maybe grab these Rare Air I's whenever they actually release.

well it's been a minute since I posted here....... well actually like 6yrs lol. left the shoe game due to junk releases and shady practices but it looks like it's all still around. decided to try and make a return to collecting although I sold EVERYTHING I had...... regret some of those decisions now. I was under the name K20Lee but for some reason I can't keep using it. anyways, scooped up about 5 pair over the last two weeks and looking to maybe grab these Rare Air I's whenever they actually release.
already got a pair overseas!

I refuse to pay the insane shipping overseas for these. I'm not 100% sold on them so it's prob best to pass. I need to use that money to get back the kicks I used to have anyways.

As many as you can carry. lmao

u sure?? I was thinking of bringing one of these :lol:

Show sucked. Felt like I was in a crowded club with bad music. Horrible location and a waste of time

i wont go again if at the same location for sure. 20$ was too high at the door. no idea where to get food and no performance or notable celebrities. luckily i sold a pair otherwise it would have been an absolute waste of time.

Whats good Dallas peeps. I am the president of Kixpo. Throwing shows is a very hard thing to do. You either have a venue that is way to big and stupid expensive, or too small. We stopped messing with convention centers because they seemed "too big", there is no aesthetics to them, and they nickel and dime you for every little thing (which means the ticket price has to go up and I refuse to charge what SneakerCon and HTSS charge). On top of the fact that we never know how many people will actually show up. We thought Bomb Factory would be a good venue because it it large and has a bar and is in downtown Dallas.  It is either too crowded or not enough people. We thought about next year either A. making it a two day event with limited amount of tickets each day, B. extending the hours so that it is an all day event, C. utilizing the upstairs more because there was plenty of room up there I believe because people didnt know how to get up there lol. Maybe using all of these options.

Very interested to hear from you guys some honest critique and feedback.

Whats good Dallas peeps. I am the president of Kixpo. Throwing shows is a very hard thing to do. You either have a venue that is way to big and stupid expensive, or too small. We stopped messing with convention centers because they seemed "too big", there is no aesthetics to them, and they nickel and dime you for every little thing (which means the ticket price has to go up and I refuse to charge what SneakerCon and HTSS charge). On top of the fact that we never know how many people will actually show up. We thought Bomb Factory would be a good venue because it it large and has a bar and is in downtown Dallas.  It is either too crowded or not enough people. We thought about next year either A. making it a two day event with limited amount of tickets each day, B. extending the hours so that it is an all day event, C. utilizing the upstairs more because there was plenty of room up there I believe because people didnt know how to get up there lol. Maybe using all of these options.

Man what about having it in fort worth for next year it's been to Dallas Arlington and Irving already it would only be right to come back to tarrant county maybe do it around all-star weekend would be good instead of summertime me I wouldn't might paying 20 dollars for a dope showing or have it two days like you said would 100 percent work have a couple dope performance music acts I don't know how tough it would be to get some musical acts to fort worth not so much local artist if u could pull off someone who has connection to sneaker culture it would draw in more than sneakerheads...in other words I would love to see fort worth get some love this go round if not kixpo Major show a smaller venue at least once a year in tarrant county

I think a small convention center would be best. The bomb factory was simply too small. it was really hard to even make a purchase because you couldn't get to certain areas. sneaker events need room because of all the stop and go traffic at different tables. plus kixpo is getting bigger and bigger. even more people will come next year

Last edited:
Looks like NorthPark is going through another round of changes.

Foot Locker is losing the lease and Under Armour is moving in.

That Footlocker was crooked anyways! I'm glad they are gone!

Side note...Anybody know any other store

that's getting Yeezys besides Pac Sun?

I never won any raffle out of Northpark HOH SMH!!! welp i get majority of my kicks from Redbird or Parks!!!

Move footlocker hoh to fort worth we dont have one hulen or 7th street is in need maybe far northside development

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom