Dallas Peeps Back At It

Yup. It's definitely going in next to B&N. Their employees are going to hate Saturday mornings.

So they FINALLY closed the HOH in Northpark. i went there today and it was boarded up
yep they reopen next week or allstar weekend i think north park didnt want that "extra crowd" at the mall for sneaker release but a store front is gonna be dope but same corrupt staff tho'

north park didnt want that "extra crowd" at the mall for sneaker release

Daaaayyyyyuuummm....... Doesn't surprise me at all coming from there.

It will be an interesting new spot but just like it was said above, same backdoor nonsense.

Looks like we can all eat on the WC IV's, champs even shows the small store at Firewheel getting them.

Feels like there isn't many of us left lol. I'll prob grab those 3m graphic 1's too just to see them in hand.

They've got some dope shirts for the Penny's...... yes I call them Penny's, always will.

WC4 easy cop this morning. Nike Dallas seemed like they had the most pairs, but it seemed like most stores had enough for everyone that wanted them.

I couldn't get through on SNKRS until a minute before the guy in the store asked what size I needed. Once they grabbed my 11.5 outta the back I canceled that SNKRS order

Slept in today and didn't grab the WC4's. Any suggestions on where I might be able to get them now?‎

Last edited:
Sooooo...Circkets in here for the PB 350 re-release? Raffle situation: I'm bout to go to Town East on my lunch...Anybody got eyes on the spot?

Sooooo...Circkets in here for the PB 350 re-release? Raffle situation: I'm bout to go to Town East on my lunch...Anybody got eyes on the spot?

went to the NEW FTL across from Northpark and it was in and out. will be heading to towneast and Parks after i get off at 3pm. PAc sun said they didnt know if they were getting them.

Thanks for that insight on PacSun. I'm in the dark on them. I went to Town East on my lunch break...Was in and out in 15 minutes. Definitely gonna hit the new FTL after work. Would like to get to The Parks for a total of 7 raffles but...? Are the raffles going on tomorrow as well? Anyone know...?

Back
Top Bottom