Dallas Peeps Back At It

you a youngin and im a young veteran in this game.

That makes NO sense.
1. I've never changed, I'm not cocky.
2. I'm not a herb, nor do I/try to herb anyone.

ihow is it random? This IS the dallas thread and thats a well known dallas high school! Next up bishop lynch!

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

ihow is it random? This IS the dallas thread and thats a well known dallas high school! Next up bishop lynch!
You already told everyone you went to bryan adams hs, then you make a totally new reply like 2 days later saying....."BRYYYAN ADDDAMS yadayada yada". So yeah, thats why it was random

its a football score on a totally separate topic from my reply to marianthe barbarian!

Did someone ask what the score was?
B/c everyone in this thread is pretty much out of HS I assume, therefore making your post pointless. Don't get mad, I'm just keepin it real.

is sport sole off NW hwy worth peepin? i'm gonna go shoe huntin tomorrow (today) and wanna know the good spots. i don't want a wasted trip if i canhelp it.

yo ima cop your liquid swords tee bro. send me pics on myspace. but yooo you aint nothing zach you a lil mn
roll.gif

Originally Posted by K20Lee

is sport sole off NW hwy worth peepin? i'm gonna go shoe huntin tomorrow (today) and wanna know the good spots. i don't want a wasted trip if i can help it.

That all depends on what you're looking for.

Originally Posted by na penny 89

yo ima cop your liquid swords tee bro. send me pics on myspace. but yooo you aint nothing zach you a lil mn
roll.gif
And your a low life dropout w/ no HS diploma and a good shoe collection
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

btw I hold grudges and karma is a b****
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^ karma is a +$+ ? i dont know what you talking about you saying you holding grudges. if you wanna see me like that call me name out if you ever see at a RD orsomething. you was my mans to i had mad love for you nh.

Originally Posted by NUCLEUS ONE

i'm always lookin for Jordans, but mostly now it's blazers and dunks.

Originally Posted by na penny 89

^ karma is a +$+ ? i dont know what you talking about you saying you holding grudges. if you wanna see me like that call me name out if you ever see at a RD or something. you was my mans to i had mad love for you nh.

Same here.
But still I helped you out and got nothing back....literally.

No ones mad here.... let all this stop.... anyways i got all white LBJ 4s 4 50$ at terrell outlets today. They had carnival am 90s 5 50$ FSR, low top LBJ 3sblk/blue - blk/red/white all size 10 also some bred LBJ 4s in a 10 4 50$

No ones mad here.... let all this stop.... anyways i got all white LBJ 4s 4 50$ at terrell outlets today. They had carnival am 90s 5 50$ FSR, low top LBJ 3s blk/blue - blk/red/white all size 10 also some bred LBJ 4s in a 10 4 50$
laugh.gif
, I just went there 2day and was about to post updates forthis outlet.....I ALMOST copped those low top blk,red, and white's LBJ's. That nike outlet had some clean t's though. Copped a couple for 20ish
pimp.gif

you guys floodin this thread with worthless posts. keep this stuff between you through PM's, not here.

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by OsoTx23

forthe record LBJs shoes > your life......lol
roll.gif

when that lupe coming back 2 dallas
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
UTA Sept 24

do you know how much are tickets?

Lupe Fiasco Concert
(Special Events)

Lupe Fiasco, is a Grammy-winning American rapper. He rose to fame in 2006 following the success of his critically acclaimed debut album, Lupe Fiasco'sFood & Liquor. Prominent hip hop mogul Jay-Z describes him as a "breath of fresh air" in a new hip hop world characterized by mainstream pop andglamour, a sharp contrast with the widespread lyricism-focused rap of the 1990s, and critics have called him the "Hip-Hop Generation's NextVanguard." [1] His second album, Lupe Fiasco's The Cool, was released on December 18, 2007.

Tickets will go on sale September 3rd at noon.
Tickets will be $10 for students, $15 for Faculty/staff/ alumni members/ TCC Mav Track students and $25 for general public.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

i'm always lookin for Jordans, but mostly now it's blazers and dunks.

They got a little of botth. I may stop by and peep game today. Stay tuned.

i kinda like the blazers with the touch of gold. anyone seen the asia exclusive gold blazers? pretty hot IMO.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom