Dallas Peeps Back At It

Guess the hunt continues for myself hopefully I can pull a few things out of the hat b/c Nike pulled one on me big time...

^
good to hear fam...how you pull it off? you just posted a
mad.gif
an hourago...

haha, yea. Some very good people @ NT LA helped me out. 3 pairs of sz. 9.5 foams! chea!

^
I saw someone posted info about NTLA yesterday evening and was tempted to call but they were charging tax plus shipping...so I decided to take my chances withNike.com.

^ pure hypebeast.

like i said months ago dallas will never see a foamposite due to the bootleg factor , and wack shoes being hot out here, and number dont lie
in the south. bakins sell out every in the east coast but rott at ross in the south. people down here dont care about things how other big markets
do. then again your fresh with coogi and other wackness on you in the hoods here. i havent got my purple foams i am building a slab so it could be a whilebefore i get them. this thread is a nice little thread. since i am one of the OGs around the dallas area lets keep it moving and sucker free word to zach.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ pure hypebeast.

like i said months ago dallas will never see a foamposite due to the bootleg factor , and wack shoes being hot out here, and number dont lie
in the south. bakins sell out every in the east coast but rott at ross in the south. people down here dont care about things how other big markets
do. then again your fresh with coogi and other wackness on you in the hoods here. i havent got my purple foams i am building a slab so it could be a while before i get them. this thread is a nice little thread. since i am one of the OGs around the dallas area lets keep it moving and sucker free word to zach.
eek.gif
Calm down. You wilidin. This is the south though hate it orlove it
pimp.gif
! You tripping too, you said that you were going to get foams..so just chill.

Every one gets love from me in D town i aint no hater. i will get the foams next week most likely.

^ pure hypebeast.

do. then again your fresh with coogi and other wackness on you in the hoods here. i havent got my purple foams i am building a slab so it could be a while before i get them. this thread is a nice little thread. since i am one of the OGs around the dallas area lets keep it moving and sucker free word to zach.

Yea i know what you sayin we known for bootlegs down south. Thats y we dont got nothin get except jordans which are dyin quick.

Im also tryin to build my Slab well it aint a big body.... actually its an Escalade EXT, very big body, lol what u got Deville, Olds, Caprice, Impala??

word..cat up there pop out of know where talkin like somebody just pissed him off.so you an OG sneakerhead .huh???...

^ pure hypebeast.
i hope you weren't talking about me and posting the pics of the AM1's i got. i'll let you respond before i say anything.

pure hypebeast huh.................. lol, YEP that's me. damn you know me so well after seeing a pic i posted.

im not hating on them the only reason there worth anything is because its a limited kanye west air max. ive been in the dallas thread since it was opened 2years ago. i remember cats asking me why i wear clothes that fit with my jordans. im not hating or doubting anyone in here its just in the past 6 months iveseen more "sneaker heads" ive ever seen in my life.

Back
Top Bottom