Dallas Peeps Back At It

Originally Posted by YoungSole93

Yo, why does every LBJ head have to be 11-12? Thats my size!

Mine too...I have alot of those shoes already I just want another so I can wear the others

I will post a pick of some recent pickups soon stay tuned some heat coming including but not limited to some McFlys

eek.gif
Which ones do you already have?

JR thumper me being broke ? my boy youngsole knows how i do it. im sitting on about a G i just got to be responsible with my money
since my parents money isnt flowing. so before you open your mouth bro know who you talking about. im not mad but you been on adikts
since day 1. Adikt is piff i just wasnt a fan of some people there but Darren is a cool guy.

Bro i wasn't talking about you being broke at all. re-read that son. All im saying is was this really needed...

"just hope u guys give better service this time around. "

Ain't no one worried about your funds. I'm saying that i wish this discount would drop on pay day/week

You K20 and Young... both of yall do air maxs or dunks?

I only do those 2 mainly.

Unrelated to anything, but I just got off the phone with RockStar Games and if there's any Grand Theft Auto fans out there, they are going to be here thisSaturday Feb 21, with their "pimped out" Grand Theft Auto truck to promote/demo the new GTA Chinatown Wars for the DS. They'll be here from about2-5. Just thought I'd throw that out there, stop by if you're in the area.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Bro i wasn't talking about you being broke at all. re-read that son. All im saying is was this really needed...

"just hope u guys give better service this time around. "

Ain't no one worried about your funds. I'm saying that i wish this discount would drop on pay day/week

You K20 and Young... both of yall do air maxs or dunks?

I only do those 2 mainly.
I have had my share of both from high 3m gray dunks to chili 95s. But currently Im on my nike basketball tip.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

Can we get a confirmation on the 50% off?

I want the Flint True Flights at finishline.....
Its confirmed!
so how I go about gettin' the hook up
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
This is what I told downsouth: "But you can go into any mall and just talk to dude. Tell him straight up. Don't offer a tip but if helooks like he isn't going for it offer him a 20 or so since you are getting 50% off. but only give a tip if your buying more than one thing. or else the50% isn't even worth it. you get me? " Hope that helps.

Its confirmed!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
This is what I told downsouth: "But you can go into any mall and just talk to dude. Tell him straight up. Don't offer a tip but if he looks like he isn't going for it offer him a 20 or so since you are getting 50% off. but only give a tip if your buying more than one thing. or else the 50% isn't even worth it. you get me? " Hope that helps.

i wouldn't even try it because EVERYTHING good is EXCLUDED. i.e. lebrons, kobes, jordans, fusions, af1's, am's, and dunks. pretty much everythingyour heart desires.

Originally Posted by T21D

Its confirmed!
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
This is what I told downsouth: "But you can go into any mall and just talk to dude. Tell him straight up. Don't offer a tip but if he looks like he isn't going for it offer him a 20 or so since you are getting 50% off. but only give a tip if your buying more than one thing. or else the 50% isn't even worth it. you get me? " Hope that helps.

i wouldn't even try it because EVERYTHING good is EXCLUDED. i.e. lebrons, kobes, jordans, fusions, af1's, am's, and dunks. pretty much everything your heart desires.

Once my boy went with out me and came back with a few forces he got for $45! It was on a sat night so I couldn't even use his connect cause the next daythe sale was over. But Im sure that was a one time thing. You can get older models of kobes, lbjs though, right?

I guess you could lump them all together. It's funny that it's all over the forums and the actual managers/employees are either acting dumb about it orARE dumb.

Originally Posted by dyoung330

Unrelated to anything, but I just got off the phone with RockStar Games and if there's any Grand Theft Auto fans out there, they are going to be here this Saturday Feb 21, with their "pimped out" Grand Theft Auto truck to promote/demo the new GTA Chinatown Wars for the DS. They'll be here from about 2-5. Just thought I'd throw that out there, stop by if you're in the area.

A Grand Theft Auto for the DS, sounds interesting

Originally Posted by T21D

I guess you could lump them all together. It's funny that it's all over the forums and the actual managers/employees are either acting dumb about it or ARE dumb.

You would be surprised how many people aren't on NT. But you have a point.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Anybody know where I can cop any Jordan V's around Dallas?

That ship sailed 3 years ago...

roll.gif
That's what happens when you spend too much time on the generalforum, talking nonsence.

Back
Top Bottom