Dallas Peeps Back At It

I don't mind helping as long as that person I helped isnt out trying to flip that shoe

I feel you 100%. I have went and got reserve tickets just to give them away. I life close to The Parks in Arlington . Their Champs usually so reserve tickets for GR shoes. This is how the game "used" to be. I got a day time job and have no time to resell a shoe to make $30-$50 bucks. Just not worth it to me.

hey guys i just bought an extra pair of the Reebok Question "Player Use Only" Pack size 12 through Packer Shoes by accident. Because of store policy I can't return them but anyone interested? Please DM me for more details.

Every outlet store out here is trash. They never get anything I see posted in the outlet/factory store thread. It would be nice to not have to phone order sometimes.

So I'm new to NT and Texas, Stationed in Fort Hood and am going to dallas this weekend for the first time, Wheres all the good shops at and whats good to eat there as well.

So I'm new to NT and Texas, Stationed in Fort Hood and am going to dallas this weekend for the first time, Wheres all the good shops at and whats good to eat there as well.
what general area you staying at? there is a Niketown at Northpark Mall.

NAh bro. I went to the one in grand prairie and im willing to bet all the employees pick thru that **** before it gets off the truck. Plus the stuff they sale is really not good for the prices.

Check out the major malls. North Park, The parks in Arlington, Town East Mall. There are a lot of places to eat. Just depends on what you like. Hit me up if you got more questions about the DF DUB

Kixchange tomorrow. Hope to see all the DFW NTers there.

Wassup yall if anybody need help with retro releases im down to link up wheater it be camping out,getting raffle tickets etc i think that would work better for alot of us if we linkup imo just a thought pm me if anybody down

aye what's the word on these purple Ewings-- anybody know some local spots that may get them?

**edit, nvm... found 'em on the bay :pimp: :lol: Will be here Tuesday :smile:

Last edited:
So I went to a nascar race yesterday and had a great time, wish i knew about this kixchange but i had a blast in the DFW area will try and get back up there soon.

I live in Arlington but work in Dallas (OC/PG area). My next pick up will most likely be the Taxi 12's. Still on the fence with the Oreo 5's.

Back
Top Bottom