Dallas Peeps Back At It

i went to grapevine mills finishline saturday and walked in around 4pm and bought the pack
i went to footlocker too but they didnt have it, maybe they sold out

did you guys reserve the pack @ FNL or get there hella early? i called FNL @ towneast today and they said that "only 20 stores got the wht/red XX3's,and they weren't one of them." then i called FA a few stores down and they said they're getting them and open @ 6am.

Originally Posted by K20Lee

did you guys reserve the pack @ FNL or get there hella early? i called FNL @ towneast today and they said that "only 20 stores got the wht/red XX3's, and they weren't one of them." then i called FA a few stores down and they said they're getting them and open @ 6am.

i got there real early but then the fake %%% rent a cops started tripping...

^^^ same here stupid security at towneast wouldnt even let us line up! I had also reserved a pack at finishline

Originally Posted by trublu86

^^^ same here stupid security at towneast wouldnt even let us line up! I had also reserved a pack at finishline

if you dont mind me asking, who were you? no gayness.

did any places get the armed forces/army Is?
i dont remember grapevine having them, i mightv saw them at big mikes but im lookin for retail price
im talkin about the white(pearl?)/wheat ones not the green ones

Originally Posted by short MI

did any places get the armed forces/army Is?
i dont remember grapevine having them, i mightv saw them at big mikes but im lookin for retail price
im talkin about the white(pearl?)/wheat ones not the green ones

the footaction at towneast has them or had them.

i'm gonna get to towneast around 3am or so on saturday, gonna make sure i'm gettin my pair!

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think duke gettin' his saturdays mixed up......dam I ain't bought a pair of jays in a COOOOOL minute. I miss the rush of wakin' up early on asaturday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

it was an easy cop, i got up way too early for them. but it was still fun and something i haven't done in a while.

Anyone think the xx3s will stick around for a while or sell out cause i headed to galveston this weekend and wasnt able to cop em

Originally Posted by A Stunting GoTRILLa

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think duke gettin' his saturdays mixed up......dam I ain't bought a pair of jays in a COOOOOL minute. I miss the rush of wakin' up early on a saturday
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nah, if this was for me, it haas just been that long since I had to camp or get there early. Really, be honest, haven't wanted to since then. But tome, the thrill of victory is far outweighed by the thrill of sleeping in lately.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by trublu86

Anyone think the xx3s will stick around for a while or sell out cause i headed to galveston this weekend and wasnt able to cop em
FL @ Valley View has one size 10 left.

Back
Top Bottom