Dallas Peeps Back At It

yo fam did any spots in DFW get the AM95 neons, and i'm not talking bout the AF1's, but actual 95's...

Originally Posted by FREEMiN

anyone know they got in the Nike outlet in the grapevine mall?
last time i went was when the carmines released all they had was the low/i.e. XI hornets colors

I was wondering the same about both the Air Max 95 neons and the supreme air force 1's...I can't think of a spot off the top of my head that would havethem since the Dallas metroplex struggles to get exclusive releases despite being one of the biggest cities in the US.

Any info is appreciated you can email me to at [email protected]

One more thing...You can definently PM me this info if you do not want to post it but I have been trying to figure out if anywhere in the area will have theLobster SB's this Saturday or anytime this month.

Thanks for any help

BC60997, I haven't heard anything yet, but I will get at you if I can find a pair (or two). Let me know if you find them, I want a pair, but am notwilling to pay too much.

ADIKT has the AM90 "King of the Mountain", the Air Stab "Runnin Gunnin" now and also getting the AM1 "Stop Slippin" on the 28th.Adikt also stocks all streetwear brands - Diamond Supply, The Hundreds, Crooks & Castles, 10 Deep, Stussy, etc. etc. etc.

www.adiktfootwear.com
214-559-6154
3839 McKinney Ave #140
Dallas, TX 75204
M-F 11-7

Thanks to Deadstock for the hospitality this weekend.
I enjoyed my stay nearby the city and got some much deserved rest.
I was very impressed with Adikt and Index and picked up a ton of goodies.
See you guys at Kixpo!

can anyone here hook it up with the employee appreciation discount this weekend?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kadoma

Thanks to Deadstock for the hospitality this weekend.
I enjoyed my stay nearby the city and got some much deserved rest.
I was very impressed with Adikt and Index and picked up a ton of goodies.
See you guys at Kixpo!

No doubt, DS always looks out for our H-Town brethren.

Whats up with some lobsters in dallas they always have to release after the east coast?

Footaction in Parks Mall Arlington has a lot of white/red 23s size 10. I saw at least 3 on display as of yesterday.

On Saturday both C and S Skate Shop and Index had shipment on the way with he Lobsters. Should be dropping this weekend.

^^^Correct, but have they said when because they told me they may drop them during the week as opposed to a Saturday release...

How much do both shops charge for SB's?...I just moved to the area so still trying to figure everything out!!!

Thanks to everyone over at Index Supply they are a great shop I went over and checked it out today...

Copped my brother some lobsters...UPDATE-Both Index and C&S are sold out of LOBSTERS

Index restocked some older dunks that I was suprised to see when I walked in:
1. Dunk High Thrashin'
2. Dunk Premium Donatello
3. Still had some Dunk SB 720's left
4. Dunk High Ferris Bueller
5. Dunk Low Appetite for Destruction

They have a ton of good stuff over there right now that made my eyes light up when I walked in but I am sure it won't be there long as I got lucky gettingthe last 8.5 in the Lobsters for my brother.

Anybody in the DFW area, preferably in Arlington want to split the pack...I am looking to get the XVI's only if possible...you can email me at [email protected]. Or is anybody willing to trade the VII's for some CDP XIII's or CDP IX's? let meknow

...forgot to add...I'm a size 10.5

^^^Check your email

I would also like to split the pack coming out this weekend with someone I only want the 7's though and I am a size 11-12.

You can email or PM me @ [email protected]

Also I am always looking for an extra pair of DS Nike Dunk SB Tiffany's in a size 11-12 to add to the collection let me know if anyone can help...

--BC

Back
Top Bottom