Dallas Peeps Back At It

I'm in DFW as well. Wondering how many of y'all in here have won raffles on hyped up shoes like these in the past and did you enter a lot of raffles?

I never hit raffles but I also haven't entered a lot. I get lucky online or a few weeks after on ebay. There's A LOT of shady stuff going on, seems like more than usual.

I'm in DFW as well. Wondering how many of y'all in here have won raffles on hyped up shoes like these in the past and did you enter a lot of raffles?

Me and my wife hit for 2016 pb yeezy 350 at towneast champs. thats the only time. i missed out on so many other shoes that were limited with local raffles. My frat brother works for HOH and i still dont get picked at his location cause after the managers get their pick then the locals who spend alot of money theyre no more sizes left for real.

Last edited:
I actually win a lot at a lot of different places. And to be honest I used to think like yall until a few dudes opened my eyes. See here's the thing....they HAVE to raffle at least have the stock. Also stores are no tracking sales digitally. Only a handful of spots are totally crooked. For example I've been living in Dallas for 10 years (also when I got serious about collecting) and I've never entered a raffle at TownEast mall. Now on the other hand a lot of my collection comes from good ole Eastbay and Finishline.

I won raffles for GR releases only, nothing limited. Too many sites online to shop at instead of raffles.

The only shoe I enter raffles for now are the annual Xmas 11s and thats bc my wife loves 11s so I have to get her a pair very year and it hard to cop multiple mens and GS sizes all online.

The raffles I stay away from are TownEast and Parks bc I got homies who backdoor pairs and pre-select raffles winners at those locations ...also I stay away from Villa/ DK unless I got a plug.

Last edited:
I won raffles for GR releases only, nothing limited. Too many sites online to shop at instead of raffles.

The only shoe I enter raffles for now are the annual Xmas 11s and thats bc my wife loves 11s so I have to get her a pair very year and it hard to cop multiple mens and GS sizes all online.

The raffles I stay away from are TownEast and Parks bc I got homies who backdoor pairs and pre-select raffles winners at those locations ...also I stay away from Villa/ DK unless I got a plug.
nope...Villa and DK are they raffles that you SHOULD be entering except for Trinity Mills. The people there are rude IMO since they are the "Flagship" store

I'm gonna let yall boys have those raffles, im no longer bout that riding all over DFW to stand in line for raffle tix life .....last year was the time I entered a raffle and prolly my last time for the foreseeable future.

I'm gonna let yall boys have those raffles, im no longer bout that riding all over DFW to stand in line for raffle tix life .....last year was the time I entered a raffle and prolly my last time for the foreseeable future.
I feel you bro. For the past 2 years I hit up a 30 mile radius of stores that I hit up on lunch break and right after work. So in reality I'm not going out of my  way. Then Eastbay, FNL, and the Draw are either last resort, a chance for a second pair, or chance to help others

Last edited:

I feel you bro. For the past 2 years I hit up a 30 mile radius of stores that I hit up on lunch break and right after work. So in reality I'm not going out of my  way. Then Eastbay, FNL, and the Draw are either last resort, a chance for a second pair, or chance to help others

I guess im more spoiled than ever due to having so much success online, my radius was much smaller than yours and it wore me out, especially raffle tix for GS which includes most kids and every dude girl ..stood in line for GS Infrared 6 and after 30 min of standing in line at FNL they claim they are out of tix at Irving Mall which is I think is the shadiest mall in Dfw, them Hispanic cats be paying double retail out there.

I use to hit up malls in North DFW like Willowbend and Vista Ridge but now everybody started goin out there for tix so I'm think I'm retiring from the raffle game.

When it becomes too much work to secure a pair of general release sneakers you have to start questioning is any of this worth it anymore.

I never hit raffles but I also haven't entered a lot. I get lucky online or a few weeks after on ebay. There's A LOT of shady stuff going on, seems like more than usual.
I haven't won anything but a couple partnas of mine add a little extra $ and they get call backs the only raffle u can say I've won is the Nike app 1x last year most sneaker store front in dfw are corrupt especially parks and town east can't forget about BLK Market in Arlington they are the standard for shady

so i work across the street from northpark so while i was at lunch i stopped past finishline just cause and they were out of raffle tickets. they said come back at 2 and then i asked how many pairs they were getting. the dude said 14. SMH

the footlocker off 30/Buckner only got 12 pair....... I just called FNL Town East, they said there was a lot of people yesterday and they were getting low on tickets. wouldn't say the amount of pairs they got though. I don't even think it's worth my drive to attempt ND on Saturday morning.

I haven't won anything but a couple partnas of mine add a little extra $ and they get call backs the only raffle u can say I've won is the Nike app 1x last year most sneaker store front in dfw are corrupt especially parks and town east can't forget about BLK Market in Arlington they are the standard for shady

I got a pretty solid connect at Villa in OC. But there is a price to pay like everything else. $50 for GR and $100 for holiday releases. Im flawless on SNKRS and NDC tho....

so the numbers at TE are as follows...... FA- 12 pair, FNL- 12 pair, JJ- 24 pair, FTL- less than 50 pair

Back
Top Bottom