Dallas Peeps Back At It

Dont mean to brag but just got my call from shoe palace parks mall!!!! Holla!

Just imagine if you put the work in yourself. Securing a plug or connect is part of the work YOU have to put in.
Bruh this is so harder said than done. It truly is. I have a plug of plug (if that makes sense) that's grabbing me a pair out of state. Ironically, that same plug has another plug that's grabbing more pairs for himself and others from a mall location that I won't name in here TX. Man plugs are so hard to come by, especially when some spots are at least kinda fair. Also there's very few releases these days that require a plug. As a matter of fact OG 1 and OVO are THE ONLY shoes that require a plug so when you find one its hard to keep him/her happy cause you don't need them. Anything else is plentiful. I'm not counting Yeezys because I've had better success online (I've copped 4...2 TD and 2 PB.

Bruh this is so harder said than done. It truly is. I have a plug of plug (if that makes sense) that's grabbing me a pair out of state. Ironically, that same plug has another plug that's grabbing more pairs for himself and others from a mall location that I won't name in here TX. Man plugs are so hard to come by, especially when some spots are at least kinda fair. Also there's very few releases these days that require a plug. As a matter of fact OG 1 and OVO are THE ONLY shoes that require a plug so when you find one its hard to keep him/her happy cause you don't need them. Anything else is plentiful. I'm not counting Yeezys because I've had better success online (I've copped 4...2 TD and 2 PB.

Thats where loyalty comes in. I dont use mine usually untill around Christmas. Yes we keep in touch but there is a understanding where I wont need him until I need him. As far as OG1 and OVO being the only pairs needing a plug I disagree. I seen people paying resell for GOLD 11s, Master 12s, ect..... Some make it harder than others but if you do the work you wont have a problem., No matter where you are located.

Just imagine if you put the work in yourself. Securing a plug or connect is part of the work YOU have to put in.

Man its numerous stores i buy my shoes and my kids shoes (3 boys) and these people still dont try to look out. i go to their store and speak and try to have conversations with them other than shoes and they still bs me. for ex i worked pt at Northface in northpark across from HOH. i put in my raffle and asked them was there anything else i could do to secure my pair and they was like naw cause they do the raffles infront of cameras. come release day the same asian dude came out with 10 pairs of 72-10s. i asked the next day and they said dude payed his dues.

Last edited:
MY wife just text me!! HOH parks mall just called her. she put a raffle in for me on her break( i didnt know) be on the lookout if yall put in at parks

Last edited:
Man its numerous stores i buy my shoes and my kids shoes (3 boys) and these people still dont try to look out. i go to their store and speak and try to have conversations with them other than shoes and they still bs me. for ex i worked pt at Northface in northpark across from HOH. i put in my raffle and asked them was there anything else i could do to secure my pair and they was like naw cause they do the raffles infront of cameras. come release day the same asian dude came out with 10 pairs of 72-10s. i asked the next day and they said dude payed his dues.

Wow that sounds crazy.... He paid his dues...... Boy I tell ya lol....

I wish this thread was this active like this all the time but we only get activity from major jordan releases all these people in the metro and dfw sneaker community is horrible smh

Last edited:
It's tough when every time you come in here this thread is dead. Sometimes there are months in between posts it feels like. Just how it is. I wouldn't use NikeTalk as a gauge of how many sneaker heads are out here though.

I've went to kixpo and sneaker con here it's just a bunch of dudes selling their kicks the culture is bad the retail stores corruption (wow) what a waste there's no real scene yeezy and anticipated jordan releases nothing else is discussed in this thread dfw gotta be hype beast central of the south I guess this is why we don't have a top tier sneaker shop cause the only thing that sells is jordans

Last edited:
I've went to kixpo and sneaker con here it's just a bunch of dudes selling their kicks the culture is bad the retail stores corruption (wow) what a waste there's no real scene yeezy and anticipated jordan releases nothing else is discussed in this thread dfw gotta be hype beast central of the south I guess this is why we don't have a top tier sneaker shop cause the only thing that sells is jordans

What do you consider a "top tier sneaker shop"?

Nah hypebeast central of the south would be Atlanta and Houston.

Are the other regional threads busy?

It was beyond chaotic there this morning. A few of us got there at 4am and it was already 40-50 deep maybe. No clue the total number around 6am...... dudes running from across the street to the mall with security cussing us out. People parking in all the turn lanes waiting to gas it to the doors. Cops let us group in the lot and said we couldn't actually line up till 6. People kept creeping up then just basically pushed aside the cops and ran before 6. Cops were yelling stop, one grabbed me so I had no choice. They were going to make everyone come back then just gave in so whoever the **** wanted up front got there. ND got real pissed and decided to change it to raffle from what I could gather. So in the end the person that rolled up at 6am had a better chance than some of us that had been there since 4am. Reminds me why I never do fcfs anymore. I left after putting my name down and went to Centre. There was maybe 20 ahead of me, some there since 6pm night before. They had only 18 pair, maybe 1 fsr and then a few randoms. I hung out till the snkrs draw and bounced when I checked my bank and saw the charge from nike. Spent a lot of hours on my feet in line, finally got the W from the draw so it was a good result.

Wow...all  I can say is wow. There was absolutely no reason for FCFS. It's embarrassing. Raffles will bring  in just as much foot traffic. I hope the manager answers for this horrible decision. Seems like everybody got a least one pair. I'm rocking mine alllllllll weekend.

Back
Top Bottom