Dallas Peeps Back At It

SF4? whats that about?

Anyone get down on some Fifa? I know BC does but hes too scared to get on them sticks and play me.

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

SF4? whats that about?

Anyone get down on some Fifa? I know BC does but hes too scared to get on them sticks and play me.

i need to jump on that fifa..everybody blowing it up. rate it on a scale of 1-10?

jrthumper- streetfighter 4 is the next evolution of the series. old school platform with the new age graphics and fighting styles.

i thought that was it... that game is by far clutch. One of the Greater games to hit the PS3 system.

And Fifa is straight fire!
pimp.gif
10/10 That game can't get better but it does. Now you can play online 10 vs 10. Its insane.

Fifa is definently a 9.5/10 worth every penny...I can't give it a perfect rating b/c of a few things it does glitch wise but that is with any game.

Best sports game out there by far
pimp.gif

As for JR I will hop on the sticks whenever ps3 id = KayGeeBe

youngsole up in here just flossin. I'm digging those black foams. i wish i had a pair. As for those Chilis, I wish I had a pair. I slept on those. I wish i had those.

Everyone has been PMed back.

Nuc- Are you sure that sport sole has them? I've never even been there.....

Yep, they got 'em. My boy picked up 2 pair the other day. Call 'em up: 214.654.9522

nike-rt1-ndc-2.jpg

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Fifa 09 is legit. I just started playin but I'm pretty nice, I roll with Man U all day.

smh.gif
Anyone can roll with Man U all day...I can run down the sideline and break you down with Ronaldo, Tevez, and Rooney it takes real skill to win withthe lesser teams and it is what makes you better. I like to play with Fulham, Aston Villa, Sunderland, and Man City when I play EPL.

Chumps. Yall can play as whoever and Liverpool will still wreck them all.
tongue.gif
I'm kiddin

I'll add yall when I get home. We'll get a tourny going soon. Everyone on a team or we team up.

Going to change my avatar for a bit. hoping to still represent the real reds.

Lets Go Mavs! Tonight is the last night of the season!!

GO MAVS!! Im goin to the game tonight so they better bring it. F the 7th seed i want the 6th lol!

Originally Posted by trublu86

GO MAVS!! Im goin to the game tonight so they better bring it. F the 7th seed i want the 6th lol!

No kidding we need the 6th I do not want to play in Denver...

Also SA plays the Hornets tonight to wrap up their 3 seed so if we win it looks like the Spurs SHOULD I REPEAT SHOULD beat the Hornets tonight in SA...

6th seed here we come
pimp.gif

JR, do you know the waitress Kellie at NSL?

I grew up with her, I went there for a bit on St Patrick day to drink green beer, she hooked us up!

Anyone ever been to Kinky Lounge? I never been, but I hear it's a crowd full of snobby people...any experiences? I see bad broads go in there all the time.

Originally Posted by bc60997

Originally Posted by trublu86

No kidding we need the 6th I do not want to play in Denver...

Also SA plays the Hornets tonight to wrap up their 3 seed so if we win it looks like the Spurs SHOULD I REPEAT SHOULD beat the Hornets tonight in SA...

6th seed here we come
pimp.gif

We could still face denver in the 6th though

^^^ True lets go SA win and Denver win and Mavs win

that way we play SA 6 vs 3 and win in the first round...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by majik214

JR, do you know the waitress Kellie at NSL?

I grew up with her, I went there for a bit on St Patrick day to drink green beer, she hooked us up!

Anyone ever been to Kinky Lounge? I never been, but I hear it's a crowd full of snobby people...any experiences? I see bad broads go in there all the time.

We met this bartender Amber up there who was definently extremely cute...

If you dudes end up goin to NSL, hit up M Street Bar after the game. I'm a be up there gettin my drink on

Back
Top Bottom