Dallas teen missing since 2010 was mistakenly deported

"God just kept leading me," she said. "I wake up in the middle of the night and do whatever God told me to do, and I found her."

well, looks like your granddaughter aint coming home.

She gave Houston police a fake name. When police in Houston ran that name, it belonged to a 22-year-old illegal immigrant from Colombia, who had warrants for her arrest.
But that was a month ago, and the Colombian government now has her in a detention facility and won't release her, despite her family's request.

Lol damn taking the rap for the someone you done even know 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LMFAOoOoOO!!!!! Idiot ... This is WHAT she gets for giving a false name ... Did she really think they would just not check into it?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

stupidity does reside in texas. 

How does your comment relate to Texas. She gave a false name that belonged to a illegal immigrant of Columbia. Thats where they sent her. 

It's not funny, it's serious but when I read the title I couldn't stop laughing.

yoooo. young girl was a maid in colombia. real recognize real and the ics is looking mad unfamiliar right now. romper room nonsense. fuhgedaboudit

Originally Posted by JD214

Originally Posted by SonOfTony

texas is the new ohio

Let's see,

There's 2 news articles from Texas posted in the first page of NT, and one NT'er says it's the new Ohio, I could easily find +3 dumb things that happened in another state today, but is it thread worthy? No.
Truth.

Waaaait.

Now Columbia isn't willing to release her from a detention center?

What the hell?!
eek.gif

the worst part is she speaks no spanish...i understand you can play dumb but im pretty sure she has a good enough grasp of english for them to consider for even a second she isnt illegal...

its is texas tho...

r33p04s wrote:
the worst part is she speaks no spanish...i understand you can play dumb but im pretty sure she has a good enough grasp of english for them to consider for even a second she isnt illegal...

its is texas tho...

Not necessarily true. One can come here at the age of 1 and speak and actually be a true American but they might not recieve citizenship. Although they know nothing else but the states.

Back
Top Bottom